Thread: Extreme fatigue and lower tummy and back pain. Help :(

Extreme fatigue and lower tummy and back pain. Help :(

I’m used to period-like pain as I have huge fibroids and arthritis on my hips, but last period came with horrible smell (antibiotics taken) and awful pain, but the worst part is period is over, pain still there and I’m extremely tired to the point I can’t stand up. I’ve been talking to my online gp (It’s a private service) which says I need bloods done but I can’t get an appointment even for blood as they are overwhelmed in my area. I’m in a&e now where they told me off for coming but I feel so unwell and I’m so scared I don’t know what to do. Waiting to be seen, I’m panicking I have something really bad, I just need some support x

Re: Extreme fatigue and lower tummy and back pain. Help :(

Just wanted to say I hope you’re ok and that you feel you’re getting the care/tests you need now. Let us know how you are doing x

Re: Extreme fatigue and lower tummy and back pain. Help :(

sorry I never replied to this, I didn't see it! It took me 2 weeks to get my bloods done. I had severe anemia, they said probably because of heavy periods but they didn't do further tests and just gave me iron. This made me feel better for a while, now I'm back to doctors because of pain. Just had an MRI and waiting for results, they blame everything on fibroids but I had them for over 20 years and never had these issues before :(

Thread Information