Last night I was sitting at my computer playing games with my husband when suddenly I started to feel dizzy like the room was moving around me. I tried to ignore it and finished up the game. When we went to bed I was feeling very dizzy like I was going to pass out any moment. It was so bad that I couldn't even look at the tv without it getting 100 times worse. My heart rate jumped and I could feel it pounding in my chest. I was able to get that under control with deep breathing but the dizziness persisted. It probably lasted an hour or more before finally subcidding. Now today I am home alone and spending all my time worrying that its going to happen again. I posted recently about worries I have about my heart so I'm convinced its related. I have been having what I assume is TMJ issues. My left jaw jas been aching and I find myself clenching it a lot while stressed at work. Can anyone relate to this issue or give me reassurance that its just anxiety related? I know I'm driving my husband mad with this anxiety I've been having recently so any help is greatly appreciated.