Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If I had bladder or kidney cancer, would I have worse symptoms by now?

Re: My urine looked like grapefruit juice today. I have bladder cancer, I just know

Quote Originally Posted by NervousSubject View Post

I know its cancer, I just know it....please help me.
    Lol calm down.

You drank red, you pee'd red. End of story.

Re: My urine looked like grapefruit juice today. I have bladder cancer, I just know

If my piss was dark brown, then yes I'd chalk it up to rehydration. But pink/red? Grapefruit colored? To me that sounds like a huge red flag that its something serious.

Why do you believe that red urine is indicitive of dehydration?
    Why do you seem hostile to me, l took time to answer you then you question what l have said, so okay its cancer is that the answer you wanted, l don't like your attitude to me its rude

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    Why do you seem hostile to me, l took time to answer you then you question what l have said, so okay its cancer is that the answer you wanted, l don't like your attitude to me its rude
    I didn't mean to be rude. All I was trying to ask is how do you know that having urine that was reddish is linked to dehydration?

I didn't mean to be rude. All I was trying to ask is how do you know that having urine that was reddish is linked to dehydration?
    Okay maybe l was being abit sensitive, l appreciate your reply, the reason l said this l work in a nursing home you be surprised the colours of wee l see, and most common is not drinking enough fluids, but l hope you are okay

take care xx

Even though I only had the pink urine once, I cant help but think something else is going on here. I keep having some gastro symptoms every so often, and I cant help but believe that I have some kind of mestatic cancer....I feel like Im dying :(

You have anxiety, that's all.

UTI test came back negative. I still have lower back pain and the urge to pee all the time. Now I'm totally convinced I have cancer.

Did they test for blood in your urine while testing for the UTI? I’ve had kidney stones that have caused lower back pain and blood tinged urine. It doesn’t necessarily have to be bladder cancer, there are many, many other far more likely causes.

You’re hyper focused on it since you had dye stained urine. Now you notice every twinge, ache and urge. It’s anxiety.

Im going to see a dr. tomorrow.

I went on cipro, and after a few days my symptoms cleared up so I stopped taking it. And just a few days later this afternoon, I started having pains in my lower abdomen again, and when I urinated in the shower when I was getting ready for work and I couldn't tell the exact color because I wasn't wearing my glasses, but it looked dark. REALLY dark. And when I went to the bathroom again at work, it was lighter but it had a slight brownish tinge, almost tan-colored...Now it seems like my UTI symptoms are back :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information