Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If I had bladder or kidney cancer, would I have worse symptoms by now?

Re: My urine looked like grapefruit juice today. I have bladder cancer, I just know

I dont know if this is a physical manifestation of anxiety over other things going on in the world, but part of me feels like my symptoms are coming back, even though Im on the cipro :( I've pretty much acccepted that I have cancer.

Re: My urine looked like grapefruit juice today. I have bladder cancer, I just know

Why are you so negative?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Why are you so negative?

Because Im sick and tired of everyone, including my own mother, gaslighting me into thinking that theres nothing wrong with me when there clearly is. How the hell can someone gaslight away an actual PICTURE OF ME HAVING PINK URINE?! I've read stories of people as young as 20 having bladder cancer and visible blood and UTI symptoms is how it started for them!

Ok you have cancer - best get it sorted then

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I just looked back at your posts and you have had cancer since April 2019 so don't you think it would be pretty advanced by now?

I just looked back at your posts and you have had cancer since April 2019 so don't you think it would be pretty advanced by now?
    This time, I actually had a physical symptom that there is no way it's psychosomatic. There is no way that pink urine is normal.

So how many times have you had it pink then?

I didn't say it wasn't normal, I am saying there are reasons other than cancer for it.

So how many times have you had it pink then?

I didn't say it wasn't normal, I am saying there are reasons other than cancer for it.
    It was pink once, then normal. Then I had brown urine two weeks later, then it was normal.

So how can it be cancer if you had just one episode?

I had two with my kidney stones.

Quote Originally Posted by NervousSubject View Post
    It was pink once, then normal. Then I had brown urine two weeks later, then it was normal.
    So no matter what anyone says you are adamant you have cancer, well here are some facts cancer doesn't come and go it gets worse and worse so please tell what other symptoms or proof you have, l have lost too many people to this awful awful illness believe me they weren't sat wasting time over it you are poorly but look deeper its not Cancer xx

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information