Hi!

I have posted a few times the last few weeks, but im hoping this time someone might offer some reassurance :( I have had irregular cycles since having my implant out 5 years ago, but the last few weeks have been unbearable, it stared in july when I had a few days of spotting I freaked out and went to the doctor who did a Pelvic exam and said everything looked and felt great, I felt a lot better after but was still a little worried as I missed my period in july completely, I then decided to go on the mini pill to hopefully stop the spotting, I was on this for 16 days but gave me terrible nausea :( so stopped it, 4 days before stopping it I had some bleeding from my vagina 2 days in a row after a bowel movement, i then stopped the pill, i had what i thought was a withdrawal bleed 3 days after stopping, it lasted 8 days and had 2 very large pieces of tissue in it but on the whole was very very light, not much on my pad mostly when i wiped and was red/pink, I then had 4 days of nothing but yesterday I have come on another "period" i cramping but only fresh blood when i wipe and only a few drops on the pad :( i normally have very very heavy and painful periods so this is very odd, I have had period like pains for the last year at random times of the month, the last week I have had the urge to go for a wee even if there is nothing there (didnt have this at all yesterday), sometimes it feels like there is some down there when I bend over altho not all the time, I have weird pains in my left ovary area, pain in the bottom left of my back, hip and thigh pain, i have booked a private scan for tomorrow morning but I have so so scared, I am pretty sure its going to be bad news I cant stop shaking and crying! These all point towards ovarian cancer!! Anyone had anything like this before? Thank you so much for reading x