Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post COVID symptoms anyone else?

Post COVID symptoms anyone else?

I am about 6 weeks out from my positive COVID test and I am having some odd symptoms. Racing heart/chest pains, numb toes, extreme fatigue are the main ones. I have seen a doctor for my heart and he said that COVID can cause heart problems so I had an ekg (good) and had to wear a halter monitor over the weekend (waiting on results) He is also going to do an ultrasound next week.
    I have a doctor appt for the numbness as well but I am just hoping that goes away.
    I am thankful that I had the mild case of Covid but now I am so afraid of what is to come.
    Anyone else out there that had COVID and is now experiencing strange symptoms?

Re: Post COVID symptoms anyone else?

A lot of folk seem to be suffering from forms of viral fatigue after a Covid-19 infection. This is actually quite a well understood thing, it’s just your bodies way of feeling tired after a bit of a fight.

It’s good that your doctors are double checking you but try not to worry too much. They’re being thorough, as any doctor worth their salt should. Chances are you’re feeling an after effect that’ll simply fade away over the next few weeks.

A friend of mine had Covid right at the start and had similar issues for 2-3 months afterwards. He seems fine now.

As Gary said, there is plenty of data showing this happening after a serious infection, Covid or not. I had a bad chest infection about 3-4 years ago and it took me several months to completely recover from it.

It's not a bad idea to quadruple your healthy eating routines, and cut out all the 'crap'. I did that after the infection and haven't been ill since. Actually, I exaggerate. I do eat 'crap' sometimes, but it's balanced out by eating 10-15 portions of veg/some fruit/day. I could go on about this (and often do), but it's crucial to good health both in terms of prevention and recovery.

I'm 3 weeks in with my seasonal-flu/covid? and I'm having problems still. I tried to clean up yesterday and was so out of breath. I'm also having racing heart that isn't related to anxiety. Lots of dizziness going on and random headaches. I've been off the forums trying to get by. Just so tired all the time. Had an issue last night where my heart was racing so fast ended up vomiting and having diarrhea. But in general I still feel under the weather with a stupid cough that will not go away.

It can happen with regular chest infections, flu's and common viruses so for anyone reading this who has a negative test; or isn't able to get a test. Gary A is right, any serious infection can cause this.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I think there are quite a few 'normal' cold-type bugs doing the rounds ATM (at least here in the English Midlands). I have had a few odd feelings on and off over the past 2-3 weeks, though nothing serious, and so far (touch wood) none of the 3 key symptoms of CV.

I did feel a little nauseous yesterday evening but fine so far today, especially as tonight we went to the chippy and me and my parents have all wolfed down some delicious roe and chips!

Obviously, it's dead easy ATM to shoehorn Covid 19 into pretty much every single ailment one can poke a stick at, but in most instances the odds are it's most likely to be something else that we have all gone through before without even a second thought pre-Covid, especially if we have been following all the proper procedures from the off.

Whilst the current resurgence is most certainly a cause for concern, it's still important to remember that the vast majority of those who have had it so far have recovered, but we should still keep sticking to the proper rules, of course.

There is definitely 'stuff' going around. My youngest has had a sore throat and cough the last couple of days, little bit tired. I woke up with a sore throat on Sunday morning but as usual for me now it was gone by the next day. Nothing sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    There is definitely 'stuff' going around. My youngest has had a sore throat and cough the last couple of days, little bit tired. I woke up with a sore throat on Sunday morning but as usual for me now it was gone by the next day. Nothing sinister.
    Good for you and your youngest AJ.

For the record, both me and my parents shall be having a flu jab on Saturday morning (26th Sept). I know it's not necessarily a safeguard against Covid 19 per se, but might act as a potential safeguard against any related complications, and I dare say that the 'normal' seasonal flu might have the potential to exacerbate susceptibility to Covid 19.

This is only what I am surmising ATM, so please don't quote me on this.

I have a pal (actually a kind of freelance colleague) that lives near Blackpool who posted a link this evening to news that a Covid vaccine trial (500 volunteers) would be started next week.

Not sure if I'd participate in this one, but at least it's progress.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/h...ufE30hKPYsUHiw

There are some issues I have with the Phase 3 test in Blackpool.

1) What vaccine is this?
    2) Where are the statistics from phase II?
    3) The study doesn't expose you to the virus. Which can only mean one thing ... genomics. The proof is actually in the pudding, and it's potentially the reason this study is a bit of a secret: https://www.genomicseducation.hee.nh...ging-vaccines/

Vaccination works by presenting a whole virus, or pieces of it, to the immune system without causing an infection. This triggers the body to produce antibodies specific to the virus so that the body is primed to act immediately if it encounters the real virus in the future. With the Covid-19 pandemic sparking a worldwide effort to develop a working vaccine safely and at speed, many researchers are turning to a new method of triggering the body’s immune response, using strands of synthetic RNA.
    That's messing directly with DNA. That is something we as humans shouldn't be messing about with. I know most people will read this and not care; because the alternative is better. There was a time people wasn't desensitized to genomics and would be in uproar.

Scary stuff because as of yet there are no RNA vaccines that have been approved to my knowledge. It raises huge ethical questions and opens the flood gates to more DNA altering treatments.

But, we'll be told it's required ... because COVID.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Still flabbergasted if I'm honest. I'm going to write a blog entry on this. I do know a little about RNA and DNA, and how RNA can directly affect DNA. You won't be told this in the newspaper and I hope to God the people embarking on the trial are made aware of this.

Let me just reiterate something. There are no RNA or DNA vaccines approved for human use. And there's a reason for this. The mRNA strand in synthetic vaccines can cause the immune system to act in undefined ways; to which there will be no fix.

I will bet my life this is an RNA vaccine.

By the way, it's the NHS's plan to recruit half a million people for trials (what's a stakeholder pack?): https://www.kentcht.nhs.uk/wp-conten...r-COVID-19.pdf
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 23-09-20 at 01:41.

☪️️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information