Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post COVID symptoms anyone else?

Re: Post COVID symptoms anyone else?

What you eat affects your DNA.

None of us here knows nearly enough to form a legitimate opinion on whether this vaccine is a good or bad thing. Even with lots of self research.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    What you eat affects your DNA.

None of us here knows nearly enough to form a legitimate opinion on whether this vaccine is a good or bad thing. Even with lots of self research.
    There's are reason RNA and DNA altering vaccines are not fit for humans.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    There's are reason RNA and DNA altering vaccines are not fit for humans.
    And there might be reasons that in this case and this scenario it is a good idea.

You (and nobody else here) is remotely qualified to form a viable opinion about it. Doesn't matter how much online research you've done.

Imagine the scenario 70 years ago when some dude came along and said 'so your cancer, what we're gonna do is inject you with radiation.....'

Thank you, I agree! I will eat healthy 90% of the time and continue to do daily workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    And there might be reasons that in this case and this scenario it is a good idea.

You (and nobody else here) is remotely qualified to form a viable opinion about it. Doesn't matter how much online research you've done.

Imagine the scenario 70 years ago when some dude came along and said 'so your cancer, what we're gonna do is inject you with radiation.....'
    Very true and very well said. Medicine needs to venture into the unknown to keep progressing, if we had shied away from every new advancement because we didn’t fully understand it we would still be sawing legs off and using leeches.

Wow. I don't mean to offend anybody here but the talk of condoning an RNA vaccine is absolutely stupid.

And Joe, I find your comments rather ignorant. I thought you were more logical than that pal.

Non of what I said is conspiracy, yet you speak as though RNA vaccines are just that.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 23-09-20 at 21:10.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Wow. I don't mean to offend anybody here but the talk of condoning an RNA vaccine is absolutely stupid.

And Joe, I find your comments rather ignorant. I thought you were more logical than that pal.

Non of what I said is conspiracy, yet you speak as though RNA vaccines are just that.

1) Nobody was offended.

2) Did anybody mention conspiracy?

3) I'm merely pointing out that you are claiming that this medicine is a terrible idea based on....your internet research? I'm not putting you down J, but you (and nobody else here) knows what they're talking about in terms of RNA/DNA vaccine trials. It's not about logic, it's just about being informed.

I think sometimes when somebody has more than two brain cells to rub together (you, for example), it's easy to get into the habit of reading and understanding a lot of information. What's also easy to miss is that you only learn the information you've come across, where the actual topic you're studying is massively more complex than the snapshots you've absorbed. That's not belittling what you know, it's just highlighting what you possibly don't know. It would take you 7-10 years to actually become an expert in this, so do you really feel you're in a position to declare this a bad idea based on a bit of web searching? I think you know what I'm trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Very true and very well said. Medicine needs to venture into the unknown to keep progressing, if we had shied away from every new advancement because we didn’t fully understand it we would still be sawing legs off and using leeches.
    I totally agree with you.

I'm not specifically referring to anyone on here but there are sadly a lot of know-it-alls amongst the general public who seem to revel in misinfo and also politicising every aspect of this pandemic, which is actually hindering the progress in trying to address it.

And you're correct, Gary, in the sense that we can't just keep avoiding every new advancement in the medical field just in case something went wrong on just one or two persons, and of course to appease the serial antivaxxers and CTers, there would be barely any progress at all.

After all, every medical solution throughout history has started off as 'trial-and-error'.

Online research also tends to lead you to gravitate towards the evidence you want to believe in, intentional or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information