**MS ANXIETY TRIGGER WARNING**

Hello guys!

I don't know about you but I currently feel like it's one thing after another with my HA flare ups at the moment. I was doing really well but the past couple of months have seen me diagnose myself with all sorts, all because of what are probably normal strange things about my human body and not something that other people would even think twice about. I've found my behaviour has been a lot more obsessive lately and this is showing up during my HA flairs.
The current worry I have is MS, but due to two things that I've noticed recently, please bear with me.
So to begin with, MS is not something I've ever actually had anxiety over, nor do I know much about it, or atleast I didn't until tonight!! A few evenings ago I noticed my right pupil was ever so slightly larger than my left when i'm in dimmer lighting or my bathroom. I of course freaked the f**k out. I have done light tests and all sorts, everything reacts well, both pupils constrict in unison in bright light and they both dilate together too, but my right pupil dilates slightly (SLIGHTLY) more than my left. I looked back on old Facebook pictures, the oldest being 11 years ago, making me 21 at the time and it seems this has always been there? It's only obvious in certain lighting, in bright sunshine or pics with flashes my pupils are the same small size. So that's my first issue of the week.

My second issue which has now basically cemented the fact that I have MS (or a brain tumor, who knows!) in my mind is a little more lengthy. About a month and a half ago I woke up from a nap and had the weirdest double vision. I freaked out and after about 20 minutes (felt like two years) it adjusted itself back to normal. I kept rubbing my eye which did not help and I actually think that maybe the first time was just in one eye? At the time I felt like I'd scratched my eyeball. Anyway, fast forward to Saturday just gone, I'd not experienced this since, however I woke up from a nap again and had the exact same thing, deffo binocular (only when both eyes were open) this time as when I covered each individual eye my vision was fine. This adjusted even quicker this time, in about 30 seconds. Still freaked me out.
So of course I have been googling the pupil (even though I can see it on very very old pictures!) ignoring this fact and acting like it's acute (although I've never noticed it until now) and have ended up reading about MS and binocular vision disturbances AND MS with pupil differences. I have both!
To be simple: I have noticed one pupil is slightly larger than the other, seems to have always been the case, pupils are reactive.
I have woken up with weird vision twice in 6 weeks, one time definitely binocular, the other time may have been just one eye, and both times it cleared up pretty quickly. 20 minutes first time and 30 seconds second time.
No other symptoms whatsoever. FREAKING OUT.
Last week I thought my TMJ was a sinister issue, that's now resolved itself. Last night I randomly had rabies and two weeks about I had stomach cancer.
The joys.
I suppose I'm looking for rational minds, nice chats, support and info on if anyone else had been through this horrendous MS anxiety/ have different sized pupils/woken up with weird vision.
The vision thing is scaring me because Dr Google says if it's only there when both eyes are open it is more likely to do with the brain and not the eye. Why can't it just be dry eye. I'm annoyed at myself and also terrified. Every singe thing this past few months has been from real symptoms but none of them have come to anything. I am scared this will become an obsession for a while due to it all being eye related!!!! Argh.
Help :(