Hi everyone,

So I have been having some strange symptoms for a while now. It all started with forgetting how to swallow for a second. That went away. Then came the feeling of having food and water come up to the back of my nose. I can’t tell if this is actually happening or me being hyper aware. If this is ACTUALLY happening then there is no explanation for it except a neuro disorder. I also felt all snorty when talking - like peppa pig lol. Apparently that’s all a symptom related to the swallowing and both are symptoms of soft palate weakness. Anyway, the snortiness is kind of there but not always. Last night I woke up with my tongue in between my teeth. It hurt a bit but I wasn’t sure if I bit it or if I was just rolling it in between my teeth. I forgot about the incident up til a little while ago when I started feeling pain in that area. Naturally I’m worrying about having a seizure while asleep as there is no other darned explanation for tongue biting during sleep. I am SO sick n tired of this. Nothing is helping. Therapy helps for a bit but then I get obsessive again. I have a hard time believing the doc. I tried online therapy but that also took too long. I even enrolled myself in a CBT course to give myself therapy lol! I couldn’t follow through with that as I am back to work now. I feel like all my symptoms are neuro related. Please help