Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The NHS Track and Trace Covid-19 App

Re: The NHS Track and Trace Covid-19 App

Wow Gary that’s terrible. Do you think they didn’t deem them important enough to or it got lost somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Wow Gary that’s terrible. Do you think they didn’t deem them important enough to or it got lost somewhere?

I honestly have no idea.

I think that’s about right Lola!!

Poor old Boris has been Tracked and Traced!!! 14 days out of the firing line..silver linings etc

My sister had to self isolate because she had the app message a few weeks ago, she went for the test on Monday and it came back negative, this is the 2nd test she has had, because of her job the first one she had was not because she been near anyone or had symptoms.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 15-11-20 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Poor old Boris has been Tracked and Traced!!! 14 days out of the firing line..silver linings etc
    Fit as a butcher's dog he says. Or did he mean something like head like a robber's dog?

They better put a QR code on that copper standing outside no 10 so visitors can check

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    After receiving a positive diagnosis at the end of October I was contacted by the NHS track and trace and spent well over an hour on the phone trying to recall everywhere I’d been for the past fortnight.

A lot of those places are work related, they are densely populated and I informed the call handler of at least 35 different work sites I had visited in the days before my diagnosis.

I have since been back to every one of those sites and not a single one was ever contacted. Literally hundreds of people were around me when I was infectious and not one of them were informed.

Luckily, it appears that nobody was infected by me but I’m utterly disgusted at the lack of action taken by track and trace. We can’t keep taking the blame for rising infections, it appears that those in charge are failing at a very basic level to try and control this mess.
    Hi Gary, may I ask if you had installed on your phone at that time the COVID19 NHS app and if you were using it? I am making a study for my master's about the use of this technology to help halt the spread of pandemic. Thank you in advance!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information