Did anyone have dizziness after pregnancy? I’ve had a CT three weeks postpartum, it was clear. I have been to my primary. I’ve had my legs scanned for clots, I’ve had blood work it’s all good, heart labs, thyroid, etc. although my iron is low it’s not terribly low and I’m using iron per my doctor. I came off recently thinking it was causing it, but it’s still happening. I stopped drinking coffee both decaf and regular thinking that was causing it. I have been to the ENT and he checked my ears with a microscope said it looks good. My blood pressure is good. I’m at a loss. Is this really anxiety? How do I cure this? I see a counselor weekly since my baby was 2 weeks old. He’s four months now. I’ve seen her for /.5 years, but increased the frequency since his birth. We do EFT tapping. It’s not all day, it’s just for a second or two, but it’s at least a few times a day and happens a few days a week. It doesn’t happen just upon getting up. Truthfully it happens when it’s loud in my house, my kids are crying or I’m at my parents/someone is at my house (bc of Covid) that makes me think anxiety, but how do I shut it down? Also I’m nervous to overlook something terrible which just makes it worse. Help me please.