So for the past few days i cant seem to shake the fact im having a heart attack.. i keep having back ache.. which im thinking could be because of my son jumpimh in my bed and me being squashed up the cold wall with no blanket.. i also get pains in left arm and under left breast a lil to :( i do have poor posture atm too um just so scared i need to call a ambulance i know a few days seems stupid cos if probs be dead by now but the thought terrifys me i cant shame this feeling of a heart attack is here or coming :( my heart keeps also beating fast tpo which is another reason im petrified qlso having bad heartburn i wqs given gaviscon
My GP gave me some diazepam but im scared to take them and said im in need of alot of therapy which im also having i just dont wanan die i dont wanna heart attack im petrified ive been having one for days i cant cope with these thoughts anymore:( also been given escitalopram and im afraid to take it also i hate any meds side effects being allergic im petrified how am i ever gonna get better when im like this not only that i just cant cope like this either :( please someine help