Since lockdown started I have been feeling so down and began eating really unhealthy snacks. I am now worried that i have developed an eating disorder and am addicted to sugar. It happens every day where between my lunch and dinner I start eating lots of chocolate, sweets and snacks. I dont know what to do and feel so ashamed and it's making me very anxious about what I'm doing to my body ans health. I am fairly short and a healthy weight and people always say I'm skinny, but on the inside I feel so unhealthy and unwell and I'm getting pains in my whole body ans chest and feeling tired all the time.

The weird thing is that I dont even feel full any days now and I dont feel sick or stuffed after a binge, I can just keep on eating. I do enjoy the taste of the food and just want more and more and I cant control the cravings. Today about an hour after finishing lunch I ate rice cake with peanut butter, small yoghurt, scotch pancake with golden syrup, packet of crisps and chocolate bar, ate these within 30 minutes. Then 2 hours later I ate cereal bar, 2 chocolate bars, big bag of sweets. I feel so guilty and disgusted. I dont feel sick but my heart is beating quite fast maybe from all the sugar and I'm getting worried about it. I just dont know how to control it and am scared it's getting out of control as it happens most days at the moment. Does this sound like an eating disorder?