Thread: Triggered again

Triggered again

Hi everyone I don't post a lot but my rabies phobia has been triggered again. A couple of weeks ago I was smoking in my hallway with the window open in the early evening. I felt something bite me and now this is the strange part I saw what I thought was a moth. Now fast forward a couple of weeks I am having pain in my left hand what I felt was a bit on my pinkie toward my wrist. I am anxious sweating and nauseated I haven't felt like this for several years now. I thought I beat it but apparently not but my question is how big is a bat compared to a moth I have heard bats are noisy but I didn't hear anything so am I overreacting. I am not sure at this point I hope someone responds that has had a similar experience

Re: Triggered again

Quote Originally Posted by Totallyphobic View Post
    I hope someone responds that has had a similar experience
    Ninja bats don't exist.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Totallyphobic View Post
    my question is how big is a bat compared to a moth
    The Internet indicates that the smallest bat in the US has a wingspan of about 7 inches. The largest moth (Cecropia) has a wingspan of 6 inches and belongs to the Saturniid family, which includes other large moths. They don't have biting mouthparts.

I am not trying to stoke your fears or offer an opinion on what happened at your window. Just answering your question about bats and moths.

Thanks Mothfir but the moths I saw were small brown usual and a black moth with a silver like tone on top I can't believe I am back to this uncertainty since my glasses were fogged up at the time and now I feel I am in a downward spiral and what is worse because of covid it is hard to get in touch with my therapist or Doctor

Thread Information