(tw eating disorders) I've lost about 25 lbs this year while dealing with digestive problems. Now down to 85 lbs, so clinically underweight and my doctor is getting concerned. She wants me to see a dietitian to be treated for an eating disorder. But I eat 3 meals a day and small snacks. I just can't eat large meals because of my gut health problems. Either I'm bloated, crampy, and miserable or it runs right through me. The nutritionist thinks eating more will actually help the symptoms, and told me to eat past the discomfort but obviously that's very difficult. I can't afford to see the nutritionist that much because it's $200 a session and not covered by insurance. I'm scared I have cancer or something else causing malnutrition. I've had blood tests and a CT scan that looked normal. But are there any other tests I should do. My mother had cancer and losing weight was one of her symptoms, so I'm getting worried. Everyone else GAINS weight so easily so what's wrong with me. If you always feel sick how did you manage to maintain your weight?