Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The WORST I’ve ever been

Re: Terrible

Hey DexterJames,

I appreciate the words and it inspires me hearing that you’ve managed to change your life and take full control without letting anxiety hinder anything. I’m trying to learn this and I know it’s a gradual experience.

Re: Terrible

Thank you ,You will get there

Re: The Cycle Continues

Hi i have been back to reading some forum posts i started from around 7 years ago i was gobsmacked because i can't recognise that person any longer in fact it took me sometime to believe it was me, One of the things that stood out was the amount of symptoms i had to many to count in fact and i always remember them headaches they where horrendous but their long gone after 30+ years of suffering from anxiety, Like blue Iris said it's a brain chemistry problem you need to take one step at a time but not backwards if you feel you need to go back to your doctors go back one day you will reason with your self and things will look brighter for you

Re: The Cycle Continues

Quote Originally Posted by MattBananafone34 View Post
    Recently I’ve been having strange symptoms that have been concerning me. Muscle twitches, soreness, pains, and even headaches that come and go. All I can think of is brain disorders.

Every morning I wake up feeling like I got hit by a truck. Just sluggish and terrible. This morning I was freezing and started shivering. Every year around this time I get sick with either a flu, a cold, or even allergies. But the shivering is really worrying me since I do not have a fever.

I went to the doctor 1 week ago and she examined me and saw my blood test came back perfect. She tested my vitamin levels, my basic organs, and my muscle function. And they all came back great. I don’t get what is causing me all these symptoms.

What if it’s a brain problem? :(

Thanks,
    Matt
    You've basically just described me, and I don't have a brain problem like cancer or MS - which no doubt is what you are imagining for yourself. I do have a condition called Fibromyalgia though. Technically it's an issue in my brain - that's how my consultant describes it anyway. Something to do with problems with the hypothalamus and the ANS nervous system?

I can also tell you that anxiety causes these symptoms too - every symptom you've listed.

Rollercoaster Emotions

Hey all,

The past month has been really bad for me in terms of anxiety. I have been hyperfocusing a lot about my head. Any sensation I feel whether it’s: pain, pressure, temperature... makes me freak out internally. My main fear is Brain Tumor.

I’ve always had muscle twitches and went to the doctor for them 2 weeks ago. She did a blood test and everything came back fine. Ever since then, I feel like something was incomplete. I know I might be fine but I still think “what if I still have it?”.

Recently, I sometimes wake up with weird head sensations. I always get sick around this time of the year so I’m guessing it could be sinus allergy headaches but I’m not sure.

Most of my days go by with me being happy and enjoying the fun stuff I like to do. Then around evening time, I will get a weird sensation and then BOOM here come all the other sensations (headaches, pressure and all that)

It’s been a cycle for weeks now and I’m PRETTY sure headaches for weeks is not good. I know I can overcome this because I have overcome all my previous fears about my heart. But this one feels strange :/

Thanks,
    Matt

Re: Rollercoaster Emotions

Sounds like maybe sinus pressure. Have you tried taking anything like sudafed?

Re: The WORST I’ve ever been

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information