I'm so tired of constantly fighting a poorly brain right now. It's exhausting, isn't it? I don't know where my head is at right now, but I feel powerless to get out of this funk. Usually if I have a problem I have things at my disposal to deal with it. However, I've experienced the loss of a relationship lately, so there's literally only time that can help, right? I'm trying to keep busy, eat better, exercise, take my meds, talk to friends. Literally the only thing I can improve is my self-care, which isn't bad, I just know it could be better and it's a slog at the moment. I guess barring that, the only thing that I can do is to carry on and wait for time to heal me?

I don't know why I'm posting, because I feel the above to be true. However if anyone has anything they can think of that I can do to move my recovery forwards that'd be great, lol. I'm nodding off but frightened to sleep because I wake up a lot scared. I've had to take codeine today though so maybe that will help with the sleep, I don't know. Am I even making sense?

I just feel desperate to feel better. I feel flat, for lack of a better word. Monotone. Dejected. Part of me knows I'll come back from this, but I don't know how.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk