Before I start, I'm not really asking for reassurance because I've been doing that for years and it's only a short fix. I suppose I'm just reaching out during a LOW time to see if any other ladies have experienced anything similar.
I'll try and keep this as short as possible because theres a lot to it...
SO, 3 months ago I was feeling uncomfy down below. Dry, itchy, burny, stingy, uncomfortable to walk. My flaps felt like they were rubbing and chaffing. Just generally unpleasant. Since then I've been to the doctors and have BV (Bacterial Vaginoses) come back in the swab. I tried the appropriate creams, gels and 2 lots of antibiotics and it was still present. The huge issue is my health anxiety can make me hold on to feelings that may have passed. I'm not sure it ever really went. I stated to feel slightly better, so I went swimming, tried to have sex with my partner and it just felt awful. Burny, uncomfy. Not pleasant.
This sounds like nothing but it's got my so depressed that nothing has worked. I've been off work for over a month because my job is on foot and I can't bare it. I was a very active girl before.. going to the gym and walking (to keep my anxiety at bay) but now I can't do those things. I feel so very alone and like there's no end in sight.
I sat in a&e last week just to be given more cream. I saw a private Gynecologist a few days ago who was very helpful. She did more swabs, actually examined me and said nothing looks or feels alarming.. which is great. But I've gotta wait another 2 weeks for swab results and also book in a scan at the hospital just to check everything is ok inside as well. She wasn't worried. BUT seriously, I'm so uncomfy. The symptoms seem to vary a bit. Today I'm on my period and it's SO itchy down there. So dry, so uncomfy.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had anything similar? I'm so down I can't even imagine my life getting better or how it feels to have a normal lady area... :(

Thank you if you got this far. I know it's alot