Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland goes back into lockdown 7pm Friday

Re: Scotland goes back into lockdown 7pm Friday

Sounds like LINO to me. Half-hearted.

Still not sure what will happen in Scotland cases have gone down without a full lockdown wonder what she will do next?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Still not sure what will happen in Scotland cases have gone down without a full lockdown wonder what she will do next?
    What’s she’s done since the beginning. Wait for 3 weeks to pass then implement the same thing under a slightly different name to give the illusion that it’s her own rules and ideas.

With regards the forthcoming 'Lockdown 2' here in England, I'm disappointed but also at the same time quite relieved.

Again, it's being imposed mostly to give the NHS and the like more leeway and NOT as a form of tyranny/dictatorship.

And to reiterate, the Covidiots are mostly the ones to blame, and as a consequence the govt now have no alternative but to impose a second nationwide lockdown. They were constantly warned, but deliberately continued to break the rules, and like it or not, they now have to face the music!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    What’s she’s done since the beginning. Wait for 3 weeks to pass then implement the same thing under a slightly different name to give the illusion that it’s her own rules and ideas.
    Cases have been dropping in Scotland so hopefully she is sensible about it and gives the tier system time to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    With regards the forthcoming 'Lockdown 2' here in England, I'm disappointed but also at the same time quite relieved.

Again, it's being imposed mostly to give the NHS and the like more leeway and NOT as a form of tyranny/dictatorship.

And to reiterate, the Covidiots are mostly the ones to blame, and as a consequence the govt now have no alternative but to impose a second nationwide lockdown. They were constantly warned, but deliberately continued to break the rules, and like it or not, they now have to face the music!
    Never one to miss an opportunity, I see Nigel Farage is attempting to launch an anti-lockdown party.

At least this has eclipsed Jeremy Corbyn's fight for "justice"..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    At least this has eclipsed Jeremy Corbyn's fight for "justice"..
    Corbyn and Johnson actually have a lot in common.They're both from an upper-middle class background and both have a vanity that makes them feel they can never be wrong, and to that aim surrounded themselves with people who'd reinforce that belief in themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Never one to miss an opportunity, I see Nigel Farage is attempting to launch an anti-lockdown party.
    I really don't know why that dozy pillock Nigel Farage can't just give a rest and stop sticking the knife in for once.

As far as I'm concerned, that 'has-been' is nothing but a persistent rabble-rouser who needs bringing down a peg or two!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Corbyn and Johnson actually have a lot in common.They're both from an upper-middle class background and both have a vanity that makes them feel they can never be wrong, and to that aim surrounded themselves with people who'd reinforce that belief in themselves.
    As far as I'm concerned, Corbyn is water under the bridge now as he concluded his tenure as Labour leader last April, but no doubt Keir will also get it in the neck either over Jezza's alleged past misdeeds or for suspending him from the Labour party, and he (Keir) will probably end up the scapegoat, and the 'bad man', whatever the event!!

I really don't know why people just can't put Corbyn to bed now, for once and for all, and move on.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information