So, I've been on 10mg of Propranolol for the past two years I think, or thereabouts. Before that, I had weened from 80mg slow release Propranolol, down to 40, then 30, then 20 ans then just stayed on 10mg once per day since.

I take for my severe anxiety, as its not for heart or blood pressure. I'm 32 yr old female, I have Hypothyroidism and am on 50mcg for that. Anyway, I was thinking about reducing my dose down to 5mg a day, but my tablet comes in those awkward quarters, so will have to ask for the tablet that can be cut in half. Beside that, I am worried about side effects with the Beta Blocker, obviously would not stop without talking to my doctor but worried about being on this medication for, well, permanently?

What would it do to my heart? Long term? Does 10mg have a large effect when reduced to 5mg or stopped? I guess I worry because I don't have heart or blood pressure issues (that I know of right now), and is purely taken once per day for my anxiety, will it cause lasting issues?

What effect would it have on pregnancy?

Sorry, just have these questions on my mind. Just thought about eventually reducing to maybe 5mg, or weening down to 5mg.