Thread: Right side of right leg ache

Right side of right leg ache

Sorry! Me again 😓. 33 female. for 3 weeks now I’ve had achy leg. Sometimes worse sometimes mild or gone. I started with right sided ankle pain, it then started in my calf, outter thigh and sometimes near my hip. I feel like my right side hates me right now as I have a ache in lung sometimes when I cough; I have a bad shoulder and have had it’s years with back aches etc but my leg is driving me mad. Sometimes it’s there when I walk. Sometimes it’s better when I walk. Then sometimes it’s there when I sleep or I have to stretch my leg out and then sometimes it’s not there. It’s really weird. I’ve spoke to nurse and doctor now and both said it’s muscular pain. I’ve not done anything to my leg that I can recall? How long does it take to heal!!

I have googled which I know is bad and it came up with Peripheral artery disease. I’ve never been this bad with health anxiety until And children.

Re: Right side of right leg ache

Not sure what you're looking for here, but you have to stop googling.

If you google, you will suffer.

You've been told what it is, just accept it and get on with your life.

The reason your health anxiety is bad is because you're googling.

Like ankietyjoe said DO NOT GOOGLE SYMPTOMS When you stop this you are one step further to recovery,I have so many aches and pains like many of us do there not serious its part of life wear and tear and 99% of the time we dont even need to take anything for it if the doctor said its muscular just relax you being tense will tighten them muscles around the area your thinking about that makes it feel worse when in fact it's not try to focus on something else you can do it

Sometimes they go then it comes back. Idk if it’s when I’m thinking about it or not 🤦🏻*♀️They’ve told me to take ibuprofen 3
    Times a day for next 2 Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyashworth View Post
    Sorry! Me again . 33 female. for 3 weeks now I’ve had achy leg. Sometimes worse sometimes mild or gone. I started with right sided ankle pain, it then started in my calf, outter thigh and sometimes near my hip. I feel like my right side hates me right now as I have a ache in lung sometimes when I cough; I have a bad shoulder and have had it’s years with back aches etc but my leg is driving me mad. Sometimes it’s there when I walk. Sometimes it’s better when I walk. Then sometimes it’s there when I sleep or I have to stretch my leg out and then sometimes it’s not there. It’s really weird. I’ve spoke to nurse and doctor now and both said it’s muscular pain. I’ve not done anything to my leg that I can recall? How long does it take to heal!!

I have googled which I know is bad and it came up with Peripheral artery disease. I’ve never been this bad with health anxiety until And children.
    What were you doing 3 weeks ago? Exercising? Did you lose your footing while walking? Climbing up ladders? You've pulled a muscle, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    What were you doing 3 weeks ago? Exercising? Did you lose your footing while walking? Climbing up ladders? You've pulled a muscle, nothing more.
    I wasn’t doing anything. I don’t remember hurting myself, end of August we went away and I fell on my knee but didn’t have the pain until 3 weeks after that.

I wasn’t doing anything. I don’t remember hurting myself, end of August we went away and I fell on my knee but didn’t have the pain until 3 weeks after that.
    Problem with anxiety is that it means we tense areas of our bodies - sometimes the entire body - and this makes us more likely to pull muscles etc

It could even be the case that when you hurt your knee, you put pressure on a different part of the leg to ease pain from the knee. Using the leg in a different way will use muscles in a different way - which will cause aches and pains..

Mirroring pain in different leg

Hi, I posted about right leg pain. I’ve had it 5
    Weeks probably, doctors told me to take ibuprofen for 14 days from last Monday. I’ve bought some compression socks as I’ve heard there good for achy legs and I’ve put it on the achy leg and now my right leg hurts 😂 is that even possible? What could it be? Could it be anxiety and stress? I’ve been feeling a little more tense than usual and making myself more anxious wondering what’s wrong with my leg.

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Mirroring pain in different leg

I’ve bought some compression socks as I’ve heard there good for achy legs and I’ve put it on the achy leg and now my right leg hurts  is that even possible? What could it be? Could it be anxiety and stress? I’ve been feeling a little more tense than usual and making myself more anxious wondering what’s wrong with my leg.
    Did your GP tell you wear the compression socks?

You need to be wary of wearing tight fitting socks which will constrict the blood flow -making the problem worse.

As for the pain in the other leg, as I've already said, you will naturally be taking pressure off the painful leg and putting it onto the other leg which will make it ache. It can also be psychosomatic but my money is on the former...

Thread Information