Thread: Head vibrating

Head vibrating

Hi

Hope all are well.

Quick question, does anyone ever get a strange feeling like their brain is vibrating, I have started to get it sometimes when I close my eyes and I'm not sure if it's an anxiety symptom or not.

Thanks for any replies

Kenton

Re: Head vibrating

I have had this on occasion and it’s always when I close my eyes at night. I haven’t spoken with the GP about it but I did google it and it stated that it was anxiety related especially when the body is under a lot of stress.

I lost count of the amount of head symptoms i had when i was at my peak of health anxeity this was one of them try to focus on other stuff keaton things you enjoy it will reduce your symptoms hope that helps

Thanks. I think I'm at my peak of health anxiety too..... horrible place to be. Onwards and upwards.... helps to know we're not alone.

People who experience tinnitus sometimes seem to get this too. I’ve had some tinnitus (the ringing in my ears). I’ve also had a buzzy head / vibrate feeling at times. I’ve had a whooshing in my ears. I’ve had a whooshing in my head. Do you ever get any ear symptoms? or have ever had? If you only get the head thing, I think it may be triggered in the same way tinnitus is - there seems to be a connection. So whether you do or don’t, I’d say all those things are anxiety/stress caused. Hopefully it’ll go away for you soon xx

Lots of causes for this symptom down to migraines, vitamin deficiency and, yes, good old anxiety!

Anxiety can't cause this symptom Nora, ya barmpot!

Oh but it can!

It's due to the stress response and hyperstimulation.

There literally isn't a part of my body which hasn't trembled, tingled, quivered or vibrated during my lifelong history with anxiety.

Learn to breathe properly. Give your body time to desensitise, and understand that this is an annoying symptom, rather than a dangerous one.

Thanks for this. I actually have had a lot of issues with one ear and have had 3 ops when I was in my 20s.... approx 15v years ago. So I guess they're could even be some connection to that that I have never thought about.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Lots of causes for this symptom down to migraines, vitamin deficiency and, yes, good old anxiety!

Anxiety can't cause this symptom Nora, ya barmpot!

Oh but it can!

It's due to the stress response and hyperstimulation.

There literally isn't a part of my body which hasn't trembled, tingled, quivered or vibrated during my lifelong history with anxiety.

Learn to breathe properly. Give your body time to desensitise, and understand that this is an annoying symptom, rather than a dangerous one.

Thanks for this also.....I know you are right and bin do need to give my body time to calm. I'm just so impatient.

I'll try not to worry about it

Thread Information