Good morning all. A bit of a woman situation going on here! The last time I bled after sex was when I lost my virginity 12 years ago... This is the second time it has happened now which has frightened me a little. It wasn't bright red but it was pink mixed with discharge. I haven't had any bleeding in between my periods or anything like that. I had my smear test in 2017 which was clear.

I am due my smear next week which I will be attending to. I spoke to my husband about this and said what if it is advanced cervical cancer :''( and he said I had a gynaecological op last year as I had an ectopic pregnancy and that they would've seen something if it was that bad and I would've had symptoms before now. I had scans on my uterus and my ovaries and diagnostic keyhole. Nothing was ever mentioned. Would they have even seen that? That was a year ago.. Can it progress a lot quickly in a year? I'm being paranoid I'm sure but it has frightened the life out of me. My sis is the opposite to me, she said she has had many bleeds all her life after sex but never bothered getting it checked out, she's never had a smear done in her life (she has children), and that was 25 plus years ago and she's still here to tell the tale. We're complete opposites as far as our MH goes. I've no idea how she doesn't go out of her mind like I have lol! I'm just really unsettled :'(