Thread: me again sorry :(

me again sorry :(

Hey, still having a rough patch.. today a new symptom im hoping and nothing bad i have doctors monday!
    But ive had cold sensation down my right arm and tonight in my back also.. i feel petrified i do not wanna google was wondering if anyone else has had it? Also got my bloods wednesday because ive been so drained but i have been so stressed so maybe its that.
    I just cant see how i can carry on much longer with all these things popping up and making me worse.. i feel awful i dread waking up unfortunately cos i worry about whats next i just cant cope sorry to be so depressive but i just cant see a light at the end of the tunnel :(

Please someone reply.

Re: me again sorry :(

Quote Originally Posted by xleax View Post
    Hey, still having a rough patch.. today a new symptom im hoping and nothing bad i have doctors monday!
    But ive had cold sensation down my right arm and tonight in my back also.
    Is it like there's water trickling down your arm and back?

Only, I get that with my fibro.

However, anxiety also causes a symptom where a part of the body, or patch on the skin, can feel cold, shivery or goosebumpy.

Nothing to worry about.

Yes almost like that, thank you. I just hate how im scared of everything!

Yes almost like that, thank you. I just hate how im scared of everything!
    Well this is one less thing to be scared of.

But ive had cold sensation down my right arm and tonight in my back also.. i feel petrified i do not wanna google was wondering if anyone else has had it? Also got my bloods wednesday because ive been so drained but i have been so stressed so maybe its that.
    I just cant see how i can carry on much longer with all these things popping up and making me worse.. i feel awful i dread waking up unfortunately cos i worry about whats next i just cant cope sorry to be so depressive but i just cant see a light at the end of the tunnel :(

Please someone reply.
    Hey Hope you got on ok, I have had so many symptoms i have lost count, sometimes i was having cold sensations all over, other times i felt like i was on fire with burning sensations they would start in various places then travel all over as i kept thinking about it, trust me you can get over this i have had 40 years anxiety and i am functioning again to all most 100% in fact i used to post on here a lot, I got up very early every morning because i was so anxious it woke me up. The only reason I fell a sleep at night is because i exhausted my body with worries all day in fact i lost 5 stone in less than a year with worrying, so I know where you're at as i thought the same as you, that there's no light at the end of the tunnel well there is You can get better in time

I’ve had sensations like that from anxiety/stress. Does sound like that. Hope you get a break from random things cropping up soon I know it’s horrible xx

Thread Information