Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Information overload

Re: Information overload

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yes, Fiona Bruce could comment on how the length had decreased but the thickness had increased over the years
    Would she label you as basic, better or best?

Re: Information overload

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Agreed. But I think we need to remember this isn't the right, it's the farther to the right. Point 1 & 3 is the racist end of the right so we are talking hard, ultra, etc. The kind of people most on the right, like N, want nothing to do with.

Same on the left. How many left wing people identify with the far left? Not many considering Labour lurched that way and lost a great deal of their traditional voters.

Just like the far right the far left have anti Semitism, misogyny, politics of envy, tear it all down types, etc. They both have their hard done bys blaming society.

The farther you go either way the more unpleasantness you encounter. The horseshoe brings them closer in more ways than one.

Popularity is termed for the right but you can see the same tactics used across the spectrum. I wonder whether it's just another label of shame used to shut people down?
    I agree with you in many ways there Terry, there are unpleasant extremists across the entire political and social spectra.

Although I'm talking politics once again, I have now come to the conclusion that I personally believe the Labour party should change their name, in order to make themselves more identifiable with the average 21st Century electorate. Especially as many of Labour's traditional ideals (for better or worse) are now considered outmoded by many sectors of contemporary society, such as much of what said party stood for in say, the 60s and 70s probably wouldn't wash with many of today's voters. Hence why Corbyn was repeatedly shunned.

With the more centre-left Keir Starmer now at the helm, only time will tell as to how the party fare in the future.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information