Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
I'm going to sound awful here, and I'm sorry, but this is possibly a result of what's happened in the past. From what I can gather, if you call an ambulance or go to A&E several times for reasons that turn out to be anxiety, that's going to be on your record.

This is a really, really good reason to work on getting your HA under control.
Yer it’s going to come from the two weeks when I hit a crisis back in May to be fair I only had a panic attack due to what happened back in May. Anyway that was yesterday today is a new day. I’ve had a good nights sleep had a diazepam at6am because I was so shaky from the crazy dreams and yada yada but feeling a lot better now. Not sure if I told you blue but I have my psychiatric assessment with my current CPN on 30th who is assessing me to start a programme with another CPN called the well being pathway. It’s a structured intense goal setting 1-1 practical CBT from what I can gather as well as talking therapy all structured at my own pace.
I have not had a day of panic yesterday since May I can’t believe that happened, it was not fun but onwards and upwards forget yesterday. Yesterday is gone! Today is a new day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk