Thread: Vandalism

Re: Vandalism

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Maybe Debbie got HRT?
    Maybe Debbie got some crabs and.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Maybe Debbie got some crabs and.....
    You know when somebody starts talking about headlice and you start scratching ya head?

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    You know when somebody starts talking about headlice and you start scratching ya head?
    Dude, that is the worst! Especially when you work in a school!

I got an email today to say it was cleaned but seems it was sent in error as it wasn’t cleaned. The factoring company have offered to clean it if council fails to. This is good news bad news is any new national lockdown may delay any clean up. I am not sure if they will still work under a new lockdown.

It's outside, I'm sure it'll get cleaned up even in lockdown. And yes, it looks bad I'm sure, but it's not hurting you or threatening anyone, so let it go for now.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    It's outside, I'm sure it'll get cleaned up even in lockdown. And yes, it looks bad I'm sure, but it's not hurting you or threatening anyone, so let it go for now.
    Thanks maybe you are right. My street still got grass cut over lockdown as they still worked outside

Yup. Or if you want to do a good deed and help out the community, you could go out and clean it or paint over it.

Public services have been delayed as belts have been tightened and crews have been left without people they need e.g. bin lorries didn't have drivers back in May in my city.

If it's rude they will get it done with a complaint in place. Give them time.

Last week some moron drew a large picture of male genitals on the exterior wall of one of our local shops and when I informed the woman behind the till of it she responded in a very dismissive manner, and said 'it's the way of the world today, so get over it'.

Not only smacks of a defeatist attitude, but is basically giving in to those idiots who routinely go around defacing property, which can sometimes lead to more serious problems in the future.

Far too many heads in the sand IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Last week some moron drew a large picture of male genitals on the exterior wall of one of our local shops and when I informed the woman behind the till of it she responded in a very dismissive manner, and said 'it's the way of the world today, so get over it'
    Methinks she wouldn't be as blasé if somebody drew a big ol' penis and balls on her front door.....

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information