Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vandalism

Re: Vandalism

Agreed. Seriously, it might be a bit unsightly (or might not) but really, it's not endangering anybody, and I think the councils probably have more important things to spend their money on right now.

I offered to pay it to be cleaned up out my own pocket but I got in touch with an estate agent but can’t do anything without permission. The council won’t usually touch it as it’s private properly they said but because it’s offensive football graffiti they may remove it and bill the flats as it fades onto a council nursery. My local newspaper also wanted a photo to run the story.

It has resulted in me enquiring about burglar alarms and cctv though

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Worse than bin and toilet germs, social media, traveling and footballers at parties?

Then get out there and clean it up! Post before and after photos

Positive thoughts
    Yes I would love to but been warned not my property so probably can't that's why I have to chase my local council up.

My local paper posted it my mum worries they will come back no target again? If I get more security they may target my house?

You will be on the hit list now Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    You will be on the hit list now Phil
    Yes well this is a bit of worry they come back?

Tell the newspaper you want to remain anonymous. They will just write 'a resident' or nothing about who has complained.

Try not to let thoughts about them targeting you get to you. It's natural to consider it but remember to stay logical about it because anyone could have reported it. Besides they may not come back to see it gone, read that paper or have the brains too.

Let the council sort it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Tell the newspaper you want to remain anonymous. They will just write 'a resident' or nothing about who has complained.

Try not to let thoughts about them targeting you get to you. It's natural to consider it but remember to stay logical about it because anyone could have reported it. Besides they may not come back to see it gone, read that paper or have the brains too.

Let the council sort it.
    Thanks Terry they never gave my name only that it was reported to police at 9pm. It said they heard reports that all it said. My mum still worries they could target the street but they tackled another area of town the article mentions that plus my street.

If I get camera door bell or camera or burglar alarm hopefully they don't pick up why I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    My local paper posted it my mum worries they will come back no target again? If I get more security they may target my house?
    Any undesirables lurking outside my house, and I unleash the hound!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information