Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Tested Positive - Success Stories and Reassuarnce

Re: Just Tested Positive - Success Stories and Reassuarnce

Is anyone free for a chat? Really panicking tonight and need to calm down x

Hi @katyfitz, I'm sorry I missed your earlier message, work has been quite hectic lately. Are you feeling any better? Today is Day 10 for you, right? You are right at the end of your 6-10 day period of concern! How are you feeling?

Hello day 17 here ...feeling better with more energy and not waking up with soreness .

Day 14 and 15 I still had a little of the cold feeling in my chest , and I could feel the inflammation when I would take a deep breath ,
    I did notice I do get tired easier but if I keep moving my body likes it ..
    and my legs feels a little sore but it could be I need more fluids .

Still feeling anxious just not as high .

I hope I can keep feeling this way and keep getting better .

How are you feeling ?

Glad to hear @AEHS. I’m on day 11 today and I must say the past few days have been a struggle. I’ve been wondering if my covid is taking a turn for the worst and ill dip but trying to stay as positive as I can. What days would you say were your worst days?

Day 5 here and feel terrible.. chest is okay and sats are 98 but my sinuses are so painful like I’ve been punched multiple times in the nose slight fever 37.6 today after couple days without 🙄also completely lost my sense of smell can still differentiate between sweet and savoury but only just .
    also feel very panicked today .. I hate this virus I caught it after being redeployed to one of the Covid wards at my trust 🤬

Hi Kate 1970. Hang in there my friend, it is so so tough but unless we try tell ourselves that we need to ride this out, I don’t see how we will get any better. For me day 10 and today day 11 have been the worst. Mainly anxiety but because of the feelings I feel. I/we can only believe there is a light at the end of this tunnel. If ever you want to chat, please just write here. I’ll always reply. Everyone on here has been amazing xx

Hi Katy
    I'm on day 18 I would say I feel overall 80 percent better , the chest tightness lung burning has gone away .. my energy is better right now I'm dealing with post natal mucus I can feel plegm in my throat which makes me cough but it's not a productive cough ..

But I do feel a lot better , my worst days were the first week .
    I understand the anxiety.., I'm on day 18 and still have a lot of anxiety..
    if I didn't have the anxiety i would feel 90% better but I get these waves of anxiety my hands start to feel sweating and feel like I can't breath but as soon as I cry it out a little it makes it feel better ..

Hey aanns how are you doing ?

Hey AEHS,
    Thanks for messaging. So glad you’re on day 18, your doing well. Did you ever feel the feeling like you were being chocked a bit or needing to take deep breaths in a lot? It’s so weird. This is the symptoms that scares me the most, the symptom where I think I won’t wake up the next day but I’m trying my hardest to stay positive. Glad you’re seeing that light at the end of your tunnel x

Katy - yes !!! Looking back i truly think it was a form of a panic attack ... I went to the ER on day 8 and day 12 cause I felt pressure on my chest and shortness of breath but X-rays and blood work came back normal ..,
    I told myself if I made it past day 15 I would relax ..after 15 that feeling went away .. today I noticed it coming back and I quickly realized it was from me being anxious

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information