I just started an office job. It’s an office job attached to a warehouse. So there’s guys in the warehouse and not a single one of them wears a mask, nobody in the office wears one, there is coughing around me all day. They took me on a tour in the warehouse ( I had mine on but I guess I’m just protecting everyone else ) and they took me in a small room and a guy right next to me was hacking like I’ve bever heard ( without a mask of course) The girl training me is sniffling and keeps saying her throat is irritated and drinking a lot and has coughed a few times. My anxiety is just through the roof. I don’t really get into the arguments of masks because I know some people have strong feelings against them I don’t want to argue with people, my doctor told me he isn’t sure if they really work and they may just be a false sense of security. I don’t know, I do feel more comfortable with a mask on and I feel like there has to be some proof they work. I am just having a hard time being around so many people sounding sick without their masks on. A guy came around and took our temps an hour into our shifts and didn’t have his on and was coughing as he scanned my forehead!! The girl training me said they usually don’t even bother taking people’s temperatures the way they should. It’s really difficult for me to just brush it off. I am 20 years old and Im terrified to get it because I’m a bit overweight. Anyone else going through anything similar?