Thread: Advice needed asap

Advice needed asap

Hey me again, having such a crap time anxiety wise :( anyway i feel weird like not myself almost as if im not real my legs and arms feel weak i feel like i have a metal like taste in my mouth i feel sick and abit abnormal.. this cant all just be anxiety? Ive had FBC(full blood count) and it came back my b12 and iron (iron more so) were low so given medication for that just started, but ive been having headaches also migrains infact im petrified its a stroke coming on orill just drop down dead.. had a decent day today until now.. now im sat petrified yet again :( also hes sent me for another blood test for coeliac disese.. i go tomorrow. I just dont get how anxiety can physically make you feel like your gonna die at any given moment is it even ok? How do i know im ok :( my temp, heart rate and oxygen levels are perfect i just dont feel right i feel weird like i aint me :( xx

Re: Advice needed asap

Quote Originally Posted by xleax View Post
    Hey me again, having such a crap time anxiety wise :( anyway i feel weird like not myself almost as if im not real my legs and arms feel weak i feel like i have a metal like taste in my mouth i feel sick and abit abnormal.. this cant all just be anxiety? Ive had FBC(full blood count) and it came back my b12 and iron (iron more so) were low so given medication for that just started, but ive been having headaches also migrains infact im petrified its a stroke coming on orill just drop down dead.. had a decent day today until now.. now im sat petrified yet again :( also hes sent me for another blood test for coeliac disese.. i go tomorrow. I just dont get how anxiety can physically make you feel like your gonna die at any given moment is it even ok? How do i know im ok :( my temp, heart rate and oxygen levels are perfect i just dont feel right i feel weird like i aint me :( xx
    Anxiety builds up and up in our bodies so the stress and adrenaline causes us to feel unwell as well as us constantly saying and thinking we are unwell, l totally get you I'm having a really rough time too, l have had test after test comes back okay apart from deficient vit d , you need to understand what it can do and believe its anxiety to help yourself, l understand its unpleasant but l tell myself everyday I'm fine try some music and meditation really good hope you get some peace take care xx

I want to tell you that it is very high anxiety/depression, and it is called "de-realization/de-personalization". It is actually real medical term in psychiatry. I felt like that years ago when my anxiety first started. I felt like I am not really present, like I am walking under the water.

In addition, the lack of iron and vitamin B ( I experienced both), can also make you feel really weak, like somebody just pumped out all the energy out of you. You should , with doctor's help, fix iron immediately, and start taking strong an good quality vitamin B. There is also a medical theory that the lack of vitamin B can actually make you depressed, and anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by xleax View Post
    Hey me again, having such a crap time anxiety wise :( anyway i feel weird like not myself almost as if im not real my legs and arms feel weak i feel like i have a metal like taste in my mouth i feel sick and abit abnormal.. this cant all just be anxiety?
    Ive had FBC(full blood count) and it came back my b12 and iron (iron more so) were low so given medication for that just started, but ive been having headaches also migrains infact im petrified its a stroke coming on orill just drop down dead.. had a decent day today until now.. now im sat petrified yet again :( also hes sent me for another blood test for coeliac disese.. i go tomorrow. I just dont get how anxiety can physically make you feel like your gonna die at any given moment is it even ok? How do i know im ok :( my temp, heart rate and oxygen levels are perfect i just dont feel right i feel weird like i aint me :( xx
    Anxiety can cause all sorts of symptoms, including metal taste in the mouth, but in your case it could be due to taking an iron supplement?

Re headaches, I've had chronic migraines since I was 21 and I've yet to have a stroke or drop down dead. From the severity of my migraines, I'd expect my brain to be mush, but it's all fine on imaging...

Severe anxiety can absolutely make you feel like you are going to drop down dead - especially when you react with fear to the symptoms as you are now. You use the word 'petrified'. Do people ever feel really good when they're petrified?

Thread Information