Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dentist Anxiety - Tips & Tricks etc.

Re: Dentist Anxiety - Tips & Tricks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Was that all today? You did well! How are you feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was all in one sitting yes Scass. Two of them were root sections left in by my previous dentist. It was very sore but a bit better today thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    It was all in one sitting yes Scass. Two of them were root sections left in by my previous dentist. It was very sore but a bit better today thank you.
    I'm due a k9 out. Bricking it. I'd rather live with pain than go and get it removed. How messed up is that?

I'm glad everything is ok fishman. You're over the worst of it Good man!

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I'm due a k9 out. Bricking it. I'd rather live with pain than go and get it removed. How messed up is that?

I'm glad everything is ok fishman. You're over the worst of it Good man!
    Thanks James. The way I look at it, there's nothing a dentist can do that's any worse than toothache. Just think, 30 minutes in his chair and the pain will be gone, you can do it buddy.

Thanks James. The way I look at it, there's nothing a dentist can do that's any worse than toothache. Just think, 30 minutes in his chair and the pain will be gone, you can do it buddy.
    It's highly likely it will be this week under an emergency because the pain is at the point where I'd rather get it pulled. I've been in this situation a few times and when the pain is bad it outweights the fear.

Are you all recovered now mate? Last tooth I had out caused me to have a nasty fever that night.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    It's highly likely it will be this week under an emergency because the pain is at the point where I'd rather get it pulled. I've been in this situation a few times and when the pain is bad it outweights the fear.

Are you all recovered now mate? Last tooth I had out caused me to have a nasty fever that night.
    The gums are healing thanks James, though one last tooth needs to come out too in about a month. My front teeth are all fine, its just the back ones.

Yep toothache is pretty brutal isn't it and there does come that point when you would gladly lay in that chair. I'd just go buddy, get it over with.

The gums are healing thanks James, though one last tooth needs to come out too in about a month. My front teeth are all fine, its just the back ones.

Yep toothache is pretty brutal isn't it and there does come that point when you would gladly lay in that chair. I'd just go buddy, get it over with.
    It's a k9 and from the front you can't tell, but the back of the tooth ... oh boy. Feels horrible losing one of the front ones. I've seen partial dentures that are linked to other teeth using gold, but not sure on the price. Would be nice to get work done. Is finance a thing in dentistry?

And yes you're right ha ha. I've had tooth ache in the past that was so bad I tried to pull it out myself. In the end I booked emergency appointment the next morning after days of no sleep.

☪️️

Another tooth bites the dust. Last one and likely a partial denture in 6 months. This one was more difficult the dentist said.

Well its dentist time again tomorrow. I'm not anticipating pain but am anxious nonetheless. The 'being stuck in the chair' factor I think.

I'm definitely not a fan of the dentist. Hope all goes well.

A wisdom tooth out this time, stitches too. Part of it had cracked and broken off before Christmas. He said it was beyond repair.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information