Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panicking about breast clinic referral and other scenarios. Can't sleep.

Re: Panicking about breast clinic referral and other scenarios. Can't sleep.

Thank you all very much for your kind words. Everything is fine. I had a mammogram and all was clear. No explanation for the pain, but I won't worry about it any more. If it doesn't go away I will have to go back to the GP and look for another source. But for now I'm just relieved it's not breast cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Coppernob View Post
    Thank you all very much for your kind words. Everything is fine. I had a mammogram and all was clear. No explanation for the pain, but I won't worry about it any more. If it doesn't go away I will have to go back to the GP and look for another source. But for now I'm just relieved it's not breast cancer.
    Goes without saying (even though I am saying it) that it's great that you've been given the all clear.

Hopefully it won't be the case that your HA mind latches onto something else once the euphoria of not having breast cancer wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Goes without saying (even though I am saying it) that it's great that you've been given the all clear.

Hopefully it won't be the case that your HA mind latches onto something else once the euphoria of not having breast cancer wears off.
    Haha, you've hit the nail on the head there - I'm very familiar with that scenario. I'll do my best to resist it

Delighted to hear this, Coppernob! A lot of breast pain can be put down to "glandular tissue" issues but who cares when the BC threat has been lifted!

Don't look for anything else-it's a can of worms once you get hooked! Enjoy the relief and liberation of a clear mammogram and have a good rest over the weekend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information