Hi everyone, been a while since I last posted about heart worries which I mostly managed to overcome with medication and some more exercise but I've encountered something that is spooking me a little bit and wondered if anyone could help out.

So for the past few nights whenever I've been sat down on my computer getting on with my work I tend to feel a thud in my chest which I have had before so I forgot about it, then last night and the night before It happened again, they mostly tend to happen after my meals or when im trying to relax at night, So i felt my pulse and my heart rate was feeling a bit quick and every so often (roughly 40 beats or something) it would pause then thud harder and continue. Now A month or so ago I had an ECG and a full health blood check (Cholesterol etc) and the doctor said it's all fine and nothing to be concerned about, and I believe I've had these before but I'm not entirely sure.

Someone did mention "Skipped beats" or something and it made me a bit worried something is wrong, has anyone experienced this and is it normal to get skipped beats out of nowhere after so long?

Thank you all