Thread: Headaches again

Head pains

I’m having a bad time atm

Does anyone get head pains in your forehead like a sharp shooting pain what is this ?

Re: Head pains

Yes. And in the temples etc, its just all stress that brings it on, and the more you think about it the more you may notice it, take some paracetomol and just chill xx

Headaches again

Hi all I haven’t been diagnosed but I think I have the condition , I have migraines and tension headaches tension headaches almost daily , where I’ve circled on the picture I get shooting pains and sometimes pain when I move or cough not all the time but this has been happening the past few days, I also get eye lid twitching same side and have done for
    Months on and off . My face that side sometimes goes numb to .. Also what causes it and can you die sorry for the long post I have bad anxiety I’ve had a tough few months I’ve lost my nan and my daughter who’s 12 has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes . Is this all just stress
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Headaches again

I’ve had persistent tension headaches as an anxiety/stress symptom in the past, along with some migraines / shooting pains in my head. One time the shooting was in the centre, and so bad I screamed and cried. Caffeine makes it worse, try to cut back or eliminate if you can. Cold weather also made mine worse. I actually put a woolly hat on with the terrible shooting pain and it subsided. It’s irritated nerves that cause it. The numbness tho.. never had that, but I read if a nerve is pinched or trapped it can cause numbness. Sounds all connected to me, though I’m no doc. Might put your mind at ease to get checked out xx
    Last edited by MagicalSprite; 26-10-20 at 13:21.

Re: Head pains

I replied on your other post, but sharp shooting head pain is from irritated nerves (my triggers for it are stress, caffeine, cold weather, slight injury - or a combination of them) nothing to worry about but annoying and can be mild-extremely painful, make sure your head is kept warm and some soothing warm milk / cosy drinks may help. And/or painkillers xx

Re: Headaches again

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information