Thread: Please help.

Please help.

Me for the how ever many time lately. I am sorry, but im feeling so short of breath chest tight/heavy.. suffering so bad with acid/heartburn and im petrified tonights the night im gonna die.. oxygen on oximeter have been find and heart rates abit up but nothing unusual for me, just cant seem to shake this breathless feeling alsmost like the tip of jy stomach in centre is being squashed.. its awful.. ive noticed ny breathing is abit like short and fast if that makes sense is this ok? But i dont know if its myself making it like that.. im not ill no fever cough aches or pains its just this symptom really making me scared i really dont wanna die i find if my mind is of it it isnt the worst but i cant take ny mind of it.. i want to be normal now ive had enough im making ny son suffer havent been out in a while cos of all this anxiety and hes suffering because of me how can i live with that aswell.. i need all this to just end now im so tired :( ive completely lost who i am now :( ive had 3 covid tests all neg.. none recent but i dont think its that as ny gp said id have other symptoms. Im just at ny wits end i am also grratful for this group so much dont know what id do without you all! Thank you

Re: Please help.

This is all tied into your previous post and there are some very good replies and reassurance.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Please help.

Ive just done a meditation and it made me forget about the breathing and tension so im convinced it is anxiety. Thankfully. Sorry to of bothered you :(

Thread Information