Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Twitching constant in bag under eye!

Re: Twitching constant in bag under eye!

Quote Originally Posted by tan235 View Post
    This twitch happened!! I’ve been really good for about 1 whole year so give me some credit.
    Threads started by you this year...

Green poo
    Wound won't heal
    Mouth ulcer lasting too long
    Twitching eye
    Lump in neck
    Feeling of a hot face but it's not hot to touch.
    Incidental findings on MRI
    Muscle between thumb and index finger larger on dominant hand
    Anyone had a finger move by itself?
    Tender spot on head
    Waiting to find out if I have cancer.

This is you being really good?

You have a total of nine pages of threads going back to 2010.

Health anxiety is running, and ruining, your life, and it will continue to be your life until you address this condition!

I don’t know if you’re being kind or mean but thank you for the reminder - and my understanding is that this is a page where we can come and be ourselves in our fear sometimes - and yes those threads were started as sometimes this is the only group I can chat too! Outside of that - I’ve still been pretty good!

I'm trying to keep you on track, Tan. You were so adamant that you wanted to put a lid on your HA because you saw what could happen with over- testing.

You could have more unnecessary tests and face more risk of benign incidental findings or you could accept that this is a common anxiety symptom which most people have and which is annoying but harmless.

I do appreciate it - thank you. I wish it was that easy - anything like this just triggers me.

Of course it's not easy and of course it triggers your HA ...but what do you actually want people to say on your thread? What would "reassurance" entail?

I don’t know if you’re being kind or mean but thank you for the reminder
    I don't know if that was aimed at Pulisa, me, or us both.

RE my comment, I proved to you that your health anxiety is currently not as insignificant as you are making out. I don't do mean (not intentionally anyway) I do honesty.

Your HA is controlling you now just as much as it always has, and every time you come on here to symptom dump you are fuelling it.

my understanding is that this is a page where we can come and be ourselves in our fear sometimes - and yes those threads were started as sometimes this is the only group I can chat too!
    This isn't you being yourself. This is you with a mental health condition which still hasn't been addressed. Or are you happy with HA defining who you are?

I'm not interested in fuelling your condition, Tan. I was as ill as someone can get with health anxiety and I got myself better with graft and determination. I can help others too, but only if they're willing to put the effort in.

If you don't want to help yourself, that's up to you. You get to use this forum however you wish to, and that's very obviously for symptom dumping and sympathy. It won't beat HA - I can tell you that much!

The forum's name is NO MORE PANIC and I take that literally. Come on here, be among people who know what severe anxiety feels like and support each other towards recovery. That's how I see this forum.

Outside of that - I’ve still been pretty good!
    11 threads (at least) in 2020 and the year isn't done yet? I call that a raging case of HA myself...

There's a life out there Tan. You didn't ask for this condition - nobody does - but recovery lies with you and the determination to be well again.

I'm not interested in pandering to your HA. That's not my way, so you'll hear no more from me. My inbox is always open to you though. (not a euphemism) if you decide that you've had enough of HA running (and ruining) your life.

Thanks guys - I just come here to look for support and understanding. I appreciate the time and effort to respond to me xo thank you and yes I’d love to get rid of this anxiety!!!!

Thanks guys - I just come here to look for support and understanding.
    You've got both. But what are you doing to support yourself?

Oops, I commented.

I am new to this forum and I have exactly the same thing, pulsating below my eye constantly. Being going on now for almost 2 weeks. Any help and advice greatly appreciated. Not your normal eye twitch but like I say pulsating just below eye. Thanks all

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information