Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Twitching constant in bag under eye!

Re: Twitching constant in bag under eye!

You guys are invading my post - go hassle someone more worthy. It is 24/7 that means it doesn’t give up once - this twitch is weird - it’s constant under the eye and constant means constant - x

Hi tan l have twitching on my eyelid and leg on and off it's more annoying than anything, try not focusing on it hopefully if you try and relax it will go take care xx

Quote Originally Posted by tan235 View Post
    You guys are invading my post - go hassle someone more worthy. It is 24/7 that means it doesn’t give up once - this twitch is weird - it’s constant under the eye and constant means constant - x
    Tan, with respect, this is bullshit.

Unless you are saying that you never sleep?

Maybe this is one of those things where I'm too literal and this simply feels like it's happening 24/7 to you? It's like when people say they never sleep, but actually they do.

If you learn some relaxation techniques, this symptom will eventually go.

If you stop focusing on it, this symptom will eventually go.

This symptom is caused by anxiety - by an overstimulated system - so the answer is to calm your system down.

Understand this twitching as an anxiety symptom where your body is hyperstimulated and the nerve impulses are firing erratically. This can affect any part of the body, and most commonly, the eyes.

When my anxiety is high, never mind the twitching which is hardly visible - I have a tic where people think I'm winking at them!

As has been pointed out, you've had this symptom before (2018) and you were told then it was nothing, and this time is no different. Yet here we are on HA thread number 4763 (or feels like) going over the same symptom.

With respect, it seems to me that you want the sympathy and the 'me too' comments but you don't seem to want to engage with people who are trying to help you. You see this as being hassled? I see it as trying to pull you out of the hole you're in.

I've given you the explanation of why this symptom happens with anxiety and how you can stop it. Take the advice. Don't take the advice. It's your ride.

This forum shouldn't JUST be about comparing symptoms and loads of sympathy etc. There is the option for constructive advice and support from people who know what HA is all about but who also know how to manage it and how to rise above it but of course it's your choice as to what approach you prefer.."Hassling" is challenging your thoughts.

Thank you - I appreciate what you're saying, it's hard to hear things that don't necessarily make you feel better straight away yet in the long run are what you need to hear ... so thank you - my eye is still twitching but yes you're right, hearing others are like me doesn't necessarily 'fix' the issue, the issue is a long withstanding anxiety disorder that needs 'order'. - I appreciate your help Nora and Pulisa.

Can anyone help me please. I have got constant twitching under my eye, not eyelid but in the eye bag/eye socket area
    please reply if anyone else has had this as it is really worrying me. I had it constant 24/7 for a week a few weeks ago, then it was intermittent and stopped. Now back constant again. Anyone please!, thanks

Hey ya Solly,

Just got it too. But i think it's just anxiety symptoms. I mean, If it was anything serious it'd not just pulsate. It'd hurt. If it went away, it's fine. Get it checked. I figure that's the best assurance u can get.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information