Page 129 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1471

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Probably just looking for opinions and what people think or read.

Well I'm off to be Humanicided now so thanks for the "information", Pa. Happy researching!

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    I think the growing anti-vax movement is part of something much deeper and wider that goes back decades. Ever since JFK's assassination, the lies of the Vietnam War and Watergate, there's been growing distrust in Western countries about elites, leaders, institutions, etc. Look at the massive growth in conspiracy theories since the 1960s. 9/11 and the dubious Iraq War of 2003 only added fuel to the fire. Basically nobody trusts anyone anymore, and the rise of the internet and social media has only increased the paranoia.

I think this sums it up greatly.
    The other piece I'd add to this is the media. Media is a BUSINESS, and this includes supposed news outlets (but moreso the tabloids, which are becoming more and more prevelant and disguised as trustworthy sources).
    Media RELIES on clicks, views, subscribers, and followings. They do and say what sells and creates this - regardless of if it's factual. In fact, it's in their best interest to emphasize and push things to the extreme, and in the arena of FEAR and SHOCK.
    So, one person gets a blood clot a week after a vaccine. Could it be caused by the vaccine? Of course. Should the public be informed of it? Sure. Does the Media BLOW IT out of proportion and manipulate it to cause MASS hysteria to make money? DEFINITELY.

Well I'm off to be Humanicided
    What did I miss ? You go out for an afternoon and come back to find the human race being destroyed.

On your way home you may want to stop and buy yourself a dehumanifier for the house!😁

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    What did I miss ? You go out for an afternoon and come back to find the human race being destroyed.
    Have the mods been out with their scissors?

Quote Originally Posted by Melonpony View Post
    The other piece I'd add to this is the media. Media is a BUSINESS, and this includes supposed news outlets (but moreso the tabloids, which are becoming more and more prevelant and disguised as trustworthy sources).
    Media RELIES on clicks, views, subscribers, and followings. They do and say what sells and creates this - regardless of if it's factual. In fact, it's in their best interest to emphasize and push things to the extreme, and in the arena of FEAR and SHOCK.
    So, one person gets a blood clot a week after a vaccine. Could it be caused by the vaccine? Of course. Should the public be informed of it? Sure. Does the Media BLOW IT out of proportion and manipulate it to cause MASS hysteria to make money? DEFINITELY.
    I saw clip the other day of a CNN director saying just what you are referring to.

His exact words: "fear sells".

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    So here's a very logical, legitimate, basic and sincere question (because I don't know the answer and am not an expert on this stuff nor do I play one on TV).

Can vaccinated people give unvaccinated people covid 19?
    It can happen, but it's rare.

Good info for anyone regarding covid: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ed-people.html

Quote Originally Posted by Melonpony View Post
    I've been concerned about exactly those very issues for almost 2 decades now, but sadly the horse has long bolted from the stable.

Some people sadly dismiss it with stuff like 'one person's misinformation is another person's free speech', and all that jazz.

Well, that card has been played for far too long now as the authorities are essentially powerless to do anything, and whatever they do attempt to do is met with derision and they're then labelled 'fascist dictators' and the like!

That's a great idea, Noivous! Would solve a lot of problems but may be a bit messy?

Well sadly I have to report that I'm still standing after receiving my vial of poisonous tincture. No doubt later this evening I'll turn into a writhing wreck of a woman but hang on..I already am so no change there.

Page 129 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast

Thread Information