Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It must be such a relief to get your vaccine show on the road now, FMP.
    Definitely! It still could be more than a month before we're notified but at least we're registered.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post
    That's good - let's hope that continues. Bet you feel relieved now it's done

My husbands was this morning - he said really well run, lots of people there but all masked and is now home and fine - not even a sore arm at the moment. A friend of mine said hers was the same and then she had flulike symptoms for about 5 hours in the evening and woke up the next day with a headache and then all fine

All perfectly manageable

Looking forward to getting mine on Friday - think it's Oxford they're doing up here but all the same sort of thing anyway
    I've got mine on Friday too Squishchips, we can both be nervous together. An anxiety buddy in Northants had hers done and that was Oxford AZ.

Everything's shorter at Oxford-just ask the students. This includes the vaccine procedure so you both could be done in minutes.

I don't even have a sore arm now. Should I report this on Digital Spy or would it get deleted as misinformation/anti-scaremongering?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Everything's shorter at Oxford-just ask the students. This includes the vaccine procedure so you both could be done in minutes.

I don't even have a sore arm now. Should I report this on Digital Spy or would it get deleted as misinformation/anti-scaremongering?
    Ah but are you aware of the tracking device that's now implanted in your arm Pulisa?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Ah but are you aware of the tracking device that's now implanted in your arm Pulisa?
    As an ex-spook it's already been deactivated thanks to my contacts.

Yes, those CT freaks who believe in the tracking chip even protested so much here that they closed one of our vaccine sites for a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Yes, those CT freaks who believe in the tracking chip even protested so much here that they closed one of our vaccine sites for a couple of hours.
    Whilst probably oblivious to being tracked by the mobile phone they were recording their protests on...

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Seconded.

Someone posted on Digital Spy that the slowing down of the vaccination rates here in the UK since Monday 15th have allegedly been due to supply issues rather than vaccine hesitancy, in which I previously had grave suspicions it might have been the latter, especially with the recent news reports of antivaxxer protests in Australia, but luckily they don't appear to have influenced us Brits as yet, unlike the toilet roll stampedes almost a year ago now.
    In a report earlier Van Tam addressed this issue explaining it's about supply worldwide and differing yields when made. He said it will be month's before it's smooth and nothing to be concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Whilst probably oblivious to being tracked by the mobile phone they were recording their protests on...
    Yup, I didn't have the heart to tell them that it's all part of my master plan

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    I've got mine on Friday too Squishchips, we can both be nervous together. An anxiety buddy in Northants had hers done and that was Oxford AZ.
    Well if you get Pfizer you will have a 15 minute wait afterwards. It's a barn so, quick roll in the hay nurse?

Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread Information