Page 60 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Interesting how personal choice is separated from personal choice but I assume the former is covered as a protected characteristic?
    I suppose 'no I just don't want it' being different to 'no I don't want it because Bill Gate will then control my mind'?

My mum had her vaccination yesterday. She's 79, so I guess they've got through the 80 year plus in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    My mum had her vaccination yesterday. She's 79, so I guess they've got through the 80 year plus in my area.
    My dad (77) had his last Thursday. He was contacted by the surgery on the Monday. We were really surprised given the programme had only just rolled onto this group and our surgery are known for their delays...

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    I suppose 'no I just don't want it' being different to 'no I don't want it because Bill Gate will then control my mind'?
    Does anyone employ Piers Corbyn?

I agree with you , anything that has Kill Gates linked is a no for me. That devil vaccinated little girls in Africa most died and those that survived are disabled paralyzed and sterile. He isn't even a doctor he's a nerd .

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    I agree with you , anything that has Kill Gates linked is a no for me. That devil vaccinated little girls in Africa most died and those that survived are disabled paralyzed and sterile. He isn't even a doctor he's a nerd .
    Don’t suppose you have a link to that story or something do you?

Yes...I'd be interested to read about that too.

I thought Bill Gates was autistic, not a nerd?

Should be an interesting case for an international court (not ECJ) whether it is 'fair' to remove supplies from someone else's contracts to make up for the failings of your own later one:

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...edium=referral

It would be better to talk too companies & nations. Threats don't look good.

What about that odious Andrew Wakefield and his BS scaremongering about MMR vaccines causing autism back in 1998, which he still keeps pursuing whilst in exile in the USA, despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Like I said in another thread I started myself the other week, it does make me wonder if free expression has gone too far in some ways?

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/...roved-vaccines

Page 60 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread Information