Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Well I did see a blue tit that all the other birds were avoiding AND it wasn't wearing a mask.
    Could well have been a great tit but then again you do get all sorts of tits in the community these days.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Could well have been a great tit but then again you do get all sorts of tits in the community these days.
    Definitely a blue tit Pulisa. Anyway, blackbirds and robins like worms, great tits like coconuts

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Definitely a blue tit Pulisa. Anyway, blackbirds and robins like worms, great tits like coconuts
    Hope you've got a lovely bunch of 'em, Fishman?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I hope it does. It must have been incredibly worrying for you trying to protect those you care for.

My dad gets his first next Thursday. My mum is a higher risk but housebound and there is no plan for them yet per the surgery (so much for the most vulnerable first...as usual it's the least inconvenience to GPs)
    It was going into work terrified you might give someone something that could have servere consequences, so pleased l had my 1st one to protect people l have a duty of care aand l agree about the inconvenience to GP s, my mum is too waiting on surgery she is very vulnerable and shielding nothing yet for her, l sort of feel bad as l had mine hope your parents get theirs ASAP and you all keep safe Terry xx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    It was going into work terrified you might give someone something that could have servere consequences, so pleased l had my 1st one to protect people l have a duty of care aand l agree about the inconvenience to GP s, my mum is too waiting on surgery she is very vulnerable and shielding nothing yet for her, l sort of feel bad as l had mine hope your parents get theirs ASAP and you all keep safe Terry xx
    Thanks Jude, I hope your mum gets hers quickly too.

My dad was talking to a guy he knows who had his 1st one in nearly December. So did his wife but since he had received his 2nd she asked her GP who just told her to go to the local vaccination centre. They did it without any checks.

Sounds like a mess of mismanagement to me. If lots of people do the same as her it will reduce the 1st dose rollout.

My 90 and 97 year old neighbours only had theirs on Sunday after their daughter-in-law who works for the NHS used her influence. Their GP wouldn't help at all.

Why are 20 year olds with underlying health conditions having their vaccines now? I know of 2...

Do people here think the tablet vaccine will ever launch or is it paper talk? I fear it will be jabs for life

If it is "jabs only" Phil, now is the time to work on your fear of needles; as I've said before, some medicines simply cannot be taken orally.

Plus, if you want to expand your travel horizons beyond Western Europe, you may need jabs for other places.

Just a thought.

I seen this https://pharmaphorum.com/news/oral-c...s-iosbio-tech/ will they over a tablet I chew on rather than a caplet version? I’m on meds at the moment but they are tablet over capsule.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    If it is "jabs only" Phil, now is the time to work on your fear of needles; as I've said before, some medicines simply cannot be taken orally.

Plus, if you want to expand your travel horizons beyond Western Europe, you may need jabs for other places.

Just a thought.
    Yeah they are talking vaccine passports in the EU now but I mean they don’t say what it means like no vaccine no entry? Or they might have an app to upload a negative covid result? I mean it sounds like a no jab no travel policy but I hope they could tweak it as some people can’t take the vaccine on medical grounds.

Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread Information