Page 58 of 148 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

But even if it’s a capsule maybe u can open it up and swallow as you do with other caplets?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    But even if it’s a capsule maybe u can open it up and swallow as you do with other caplets?
    Maybe, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Maybe, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am tired of reading stuff and nobody knows much. Seems nobody will ever know at this rate. Maybe it will be years if atall before I can live a normal life? Maybe I will be restricted for forever now?

I am tired of reading stuff and nobody knows much. Seems nobody will ever know at this rate. Maybe it will be years if atall before I can live a normal life? Maybe I will be restricted for forever now?
    Why don't you just suck it up and have the vaccine jab?

It's takes seconds.

Surely you can cope with that?

I mean you do realise that anxiety doesn't physically stop you from doing anything right? You do know that you can still do those things, even if they make you feel a bit crap for 10 minutes? You must realise that 10 minutes of anxiety is better than the terminal self b0llocks you're putting yourself through now? 10 minutes vs months of misery and listening to yourself repeat the same thing over and over and over again? Aren't you sick and tired of listening to yourself by now?

Yeah they are talking vaccine passports in the EU now but I mean they don’t say what it means like no vaccine no entry? Or they might have an app to upload a negative covid result? I mean it sounds like a no jab no travel policy but I hope they could tweak it as some people can’t take the vaccine on medical grounds.
    Even if this is the case - you don’t have medical grounds to not be vaccinated, right? Just a needle phobia? So if that’s the case, it seems to me you take the jab, a three second process of getting stuck with the needle - then you have zero worries about being restricted from travel - right? No matter what the higher powers decide to do, it won’t affect you because you’ll have received your jab. Seems to me that is the best and quickest solution here and then you won’t have to be worrying yourself silly anymore over whether your travel freedoms are going to be restricted forever.

Dont you think many hundreds of millions of people are saying the same? We know resolving this virus is one of the highest priorities across the world. Until then you've got to deal with your own feelings because you won't speed it up. You are frustrating you can't travel whereas some are shielding to prevent possible death. To the powers that be they outrank your annoyance at no partying at festivals (leaving the economic concerns of governments aside).

You will find out when science gets there. It's a year. People have been awaiting health innovations for decades and had to accept how their life has changed or been restricted.

If a tablet is put in a capsule it is usually because it needs to bypass the throat or gut. There are ways around some of that but we will have to wait and see.

Capsules are easier to swallow anyway. Is this another way you are talking yourself out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Dont you think many hundreds of millions of people are saying the same? We know resolving this virus is one of the highest priorities across the world. Until then you've got to deal with your own feelings because you won't speed it up. You are frustrating you can't travel whereas some are shielding to prevent possible death. To the powers that be they outrank your annoyance at no partying at festivals (leaving the economic concerns of governments aside).

You will find out when science gets there. It's a year. People have been awaiting health innovations for decades and had to accept how their life has changed or been restricted.
    Excellent summary Terry, well said!!

I am fairly ambivalent on this whole issue - whether to have it or not .... but I do not think it should be a legal or state-imposed requirement. Anyone aware of the Nuremberg Code and its relationship to clinical research? The main point with any clinical or health initiative is that it should be voluntary on the part of the person participating. Every person should be free to take personal responsibility for their actions and not be dictated to or guilt-tripped by the state science, particularly when it appears that the 'science' still can't pronounce with reasonable certainty what the end result of all this is likely to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
    I am fairly ambivalent on this whole issue - whether to have it or not .... but I do not think it should be a legal or state-imposed requirement. Anyone aware of the Nuremberg Code and its relationship to clinical research? The main point with any clinical or health initiative is that it should be voluntary on the part of the person participating. Every person should be free to take personal responsibility for their actions and not be dictated to or guilt-tripped by the state science, particularly when it appears that the 'science' still can't pronounce with reasonable certainty what the end result of all this is likely to be.
    I really don't think that people in this country will be forced into being vaccinated by law, though it might be a requirement prior to certain 'risky' activities, such as international travel.

Page 58 of 148 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread Information