Page 99 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    The surgery is in a nearby town Pulisa, small and rural like ours. I remember it because I used to see a psychiatrist there. I think these vaccines all have their pros and cons, but there isn't a bad one. And the Sputnik is indeed very good, the Russians just used their public as the phase 3 trial instead.
    Give a negative review at your peril then...

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Give a negative review at your peril then...
    That's why I said it was good, I don't want that double-choc stuff or whatever its called dropped in my mug of tea.

Is the Sputnik mandatory in Russia? I can't imagine there would be much tolerance re hesitancy

What if I pull into the car park, turn off the engine and go to get out...but hesitate, and then get out? Does that make me an anti-vaxxer?

No..just that you've forgotten to pick up your mobile phone..Or that this is part of your "getting out of the car" ritual..and bit like Rafa Nadal's tennis serve

No..just that you've forgotten to pick up your mobile phone..Or that this is part of your "getting out of the car" ritual..and bit like Rafa Nadal's tennis serve
    Rafa Nadal brings his car on to the court?

Yes..It's for when he needs a SEAT.

Is the Sputnik mandatory in Russia? I can't imagine there would be much tolerance re hesitancy
    No, it's not mandatory. They still have 60% of the population to vaccinate, but people are hesitant, and Putin has not gotten in.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Rafa Nadal brings his car on to the court?
    Not one of these I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post
    Can someone tell me im being ridiculous please?

I'm getting the Oxford jab tomorrow and I cant get it out of my mind that it's not as good as Pfizer and im getting myself in such a flap about it? I dont know why im behaving like this tbh - I'm so lucky to be getting the jab at all.

I think I just needed to write it out to realise I'm being stupid but I'm overthinking everything - I was fine a couple of days ago! seems so silly really
    The recent Scottish hospitals study revealed AZ was 94% preventative. Pfizer came in at 81%.

The study also mentioned AZ was being given to the more vulnerable. Now that's not for your anxiety to latch onto but to ask why would they give the inferior vaccine to the most in need? They made a decision to do this.

Whilst there are bonuses on the Pfizer side with certain mutations we have to await their strategy on protecting those same most at risk groups. But if those mutations are being isolated to prevent getting out of hand maybe we will be covered?

So most efficient right now is dependent on which factor you are judging.

Page 99 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread Information