Page 30 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Dr John Campbell -

"This does not concern me, does not surprise me, we familiar with this, we are well rehearsed and capable of dealing with the reactions"

The two people who reacted were already prone to allergic reactions and were carriers of epi pens.
    Very wise words from our main man!!

I bet you all a tenner that the antivaxxers and CTers are all revelling in those two isolated cases (so far) of allergic reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, out of several thousand recipients, and gleefully exclaiming 'I told you so'!!

I really wish the antivaxxers and serial CTers would just give their constant scaremongering BS a rest for once and for all, but that ain't gonna happen 'cause they're simply untouchable!!

Dr John Campbell -

"This does not concern me, does not surprise me, we familiar with this, we are well rehearsed and capable of dealing with the reactions"

The two people who reacted were already prone to allergic reactions and were carriers of epi pens.
    It was a bit shortsighted to put these 2 people up for immunisation at the onset of the programme though? Particularly as they had reactions in the past severe enough to need them to carry epi pens. Maybe they had agreed to be used as guinea pigs re allergic reactions though?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It was a bit shortsighted to put these 2 people up for immunisation at the onset of the programme though? Particularly as they had reactions in the past severe enough to need them to carry epi pens. Maybe they had agreed to be used as guinea pigs re allergic reactions though?
    I kind of agree with you Pulisa, especially as those two cases will be perfect fodder for the antivaxxers and CTers, as I have already mentioned.

But I suppose some initial teething problems are almost always inevitable with mammoth pursuits like this, hopefully they can be speedily rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Very wise words from our main man!!

I bet you all a tenner that the antivaxxers and CTers are all revelling in those two isolated cases (so far) of allergic reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, out of several thousand recipients, and gleefully exclaiming 'I told you so'!!

I really wish the antivaxxers and serial CTers would just give their constant scaremongering BS a rest for once and for all, but that ain't gonna happen 'cause they're simply untouchable!!
    If I could just add all the w*nkers who couldn't stick to social distancing, wearing a mask, going without their annual two weeks in Benidorm etc who also thought/think they're untouchable!

Quote Originally Posted by Libra96 View Post
    People have the freedom to choose in regards to their health, whether they wish to have the vaccine or not.

I am not a raging anti-vaxxer, but I am cautious of vaccines for good reason. My brother had a very severe reaction to a vaccine.

Now, I do not say that to scare, or to 'convert' people. It was a rare scenario and this was back in the 90s. However, I think in my case, it is perfectly understandable to be wary of a vaccine and people should respect that.
    Yep people should have the choice just hope some countries don’t try and ban those who decide not to get it.

Countries accessible by Eurostar?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Countries accessible by Eurostar?
    My partner is learning to drive so would be cool to go over there via the car.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    My partner is learning to drive so would be cool to go over there via the car.

As long as you get to do what you want huh?

Just man up and take the effing vaccine.

As long as you get to do what you want huh?

Just man up and take the effing vaccine.
    Bullying people to take a vaccine isn’t the answer either.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Bullying people to take a vaccine isn’t the answer either.
    But the real question is, if you hire a footballer to come to a party, would you require him to wear a mask and be vaccinated?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 30 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread Information