Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1471

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    OK here I am in one piece. Jab job done, left shoulder, Pfizer BioNTech. All very well organised with almost military precision. We had the option of sitting in a marquee tent or on chairs outside. I chose outside. Was given a vaccination card. No after effects so far, other than increased body hair and weird dreams where I'm crashing through moonlit forests at night while chasing someone.

Anxiety was evident throughout, but then its been raised lately anyway. I'm glad yours went ok too Squishchips, don't be hard on yourself, you have no reason to.
    That made me chuckle. Very pleased you’ve had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Both my heads are really pleased to hear that you have been Pfizered! A good day's work, Fishman. And Her Maj would endow you with her Seal of Approval!
    So do you have headaches tonight Pulisa? Yes Liz did good I think. I know she's not supposed to be political but even if that gets just a few hesitaters to take the vaccine, it will be worth it.

Well done to the latest vaccine recipients today!

I saw the Queen's message. Very good of her. Setting a good example.

Glad everything went well for you, FM and SQC!

Thanks guys. Yes toxins and trackers injected. Mrs F tomorrow.

Next full moon is Saturday, Fishman. Hopefully the local farmers have locked away all their livestock just in case you get peckish

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Nah, don't be daft. No one thinks bad of you for having a wobble. We all have them. And as others say you've been through so much recently so your anxiety is bound to be harder to deal with.

Look at your reasoning being about protecting others more than yourself because whilst it gave anxiety an opening to ramp up it shows a positive compassionate personality trait. That's a good thing.

You challenged it and kept going. It's important we all do this regardless of Covid.
    Thank you - that's really kind of you to say, and thank you PM too (no idea how to quote two forum threads at once!)

How you feeling today Fishman? I'm fine - slight headache and mild arm but nothing much really. My husband said his arm started hurting quite a bit more yesterday but just for the day so we'll see if anything else happens.

A friend of mine had AstraZeneca last Friday as well and she had a day of feeling unwell - flu symptoms and chills for a few hours which went away the following day completely - small price to pay I think!

I just used my arm as normal and found that I had more discomfort following the flu jab than I did this time around.

Online rumours abound that you get minimal side effects if you've got a cr*p immune system because you're old...Young people will be taking to their beds for a fortnight post-jab as they have such strong immune systems. My daughter is gearing up towards a post-jab collapse tomorrow..It's going to be traumatic..I can feel it in my (old) bones...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Next full moon is Saturday, Fishman. Hopefully the local farmers have locked away all their livestock just in case you get peckish
    Yes...tonight Terry. It didn't say anything about this on the vaccine leaflet. The heightened senses, the insatiable hunger, our black lab making passes at me

LOL I think you'll be alright if you wear a silver necklace, FM

Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast

Thread Information