Page 123 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1471

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

No, not yet. Will have a look though. The Inde are telling people it's over 45.

I think I will get dad sorted first because he's having other tests so it's hard to plan having someone here for visits from the nurses or to support mum. Should be back to normal next week though.

I know what a minefield it can be arranging visits etc..I do think it's worth trying to book yourself in online though and you can pick a date and location to suit you. Don't wait for the GP.

Let us know about your Dad? Really bad that he is having all this hassle when he is in a priority group for the 2nd Pfizer.

Try and book online Terry, i try most days and today I got through. And yes, the site is a few minutes drive away from home.

I hope your Dad gets sorted, but do try & book for yourself too ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the New York Times:

U.S. Calls for Pause on Johnson & Johnson Vaccine After Clotting Cases https://nyti.ms/329ENdt

Still leaves Pfizer and Moderna though.

I'm 'glad' to hear this, not glad in the sense of people have had extraordinarily rare side effects , as clearly that is terrible for those individuals, but glad that at last the stigma and witch-hunt over the AZ can maybe be seen for what it is ? People, maybe, will now realise that ALL vaccines, all medications have the possibility for rare outcomes and not just the one and hopefully the political games can stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    From the New York Times:

U.S. Calls for Pause on Johnson & Johnson Vaccine After Clotting Cases https://nyti.ms/329ENdt

Still leaves Pfizer and Moderna though.
    Yeah... just saw that on my news feed. And it's funny... We got the 1st dose of Pfizer the 1st. We're due the 2nd on the 22nd. We keep getting email invites regardless and yesterday we got one for the J&J. I guess they'll stop going out for now

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Yeah... just saw that on my news feed. And it's funny... We got the 1st dose of Pfizer the 1st. We're due the 2nd on the 22nd.
    FMP
    Numerologists would have a field day with that

The day after I had the AZ jab I had dreadful dizziness and nausea too, very upset stomach and slight temperature. I phoned dr who wasn't unduly concerned. Following day I was fine. I did report the side effects on the yellow card thingy. I'm petrified of having the second one.

Hiyer Dee,

Apparently you are most likely, if you are going to have AZ side effects to have them on the first vaccine and not the second.

So I had my vaccine yesterday- AstraZeneca. Had it at about 5 and woke up in the night with chills. Have had aches, pains, nausea and generally just feeling rough today. Mild temperature too.
    I’m just about managing with paracetamol and hopefully I’ll feel much better tomorrow. Obviously well worth it, but who likes feeling crappy.

Most people I know had no side effects. My partner had some chills the night he had his, but was fine.

I wasn’t sure whether to post that I was feeling rotten but I suppose it’s a warning to people to make sure they have paracetamol in just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 123 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast

Thread Information