Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1471

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...-lockdown/amp/

Two doses of either the Oxford/AstraZeneca or Pfizer/BioNtech vaccines gives over 80% protection from infection by the so called “Indian variant.” That’s protection from infection, the protection from severe illness, therefore, will be far greater.

I have to repeat again, that these vaccines are up there with the most effective vaccines ever produced. Providing sterilising immunity of over 80% is an absolutely outstanding result.

One of the latest bits of madness is that the vaccines are magnetic; videos are circulating of people showing magnets sticking to the site of their injection, thus 'proving' a chip is inside them.

If you're so concerned they had a chip inside them, why did you get vaccinated, you utter weapon?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    One of the latest bits of madness is that the vaccines are magnetic; videos are circulating of people showing magnets sticking to the site of their injection, thus 'proving' a chip is inside them.

If you're so concerned they had a chip inside them, why did you get vaccinated, you utter weapon?!
    Just batsh1t crazy people playing silly buggers me thinks.

Those videos where people are playing 'magnetic' following their jabs must be 'staged'/'faked' in some way.

Let me put this record straight for once and for all. I've been Pfizered twice and there's still most certainly no signs of me being 'magnetised' in any form or another, nor anything else untoward happening to my body. Ditto for both my parents, both of whom have had both jabs (my dad had OAZ, my mom, like me, had Pfizer).

Those clowns who have produced those crazy videos certainly deserve to have the book thrown at them, but that will probably never happen, sadly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post

Two doses of either the Oxford/AstraZeneca or Pfizer/BioNtech vaccines gives over 80% protection from infection by the so called “Indian variant.” That’s protection from infection, the protection from severe illness, therefore, will be far greater.

I have to repeat again, that these vaccines are up there with the most effective vaccines ever produced. Providing sterilising immunity of over 80% is an absolutely outstanding result.
    Well that sounds extremely promising and reassuring, Gary.

Excellent! I look forward to some dosing error or contamination of my jab that turns me into...

If nothing else it will save the annoyance of forgetting to bring a knife in with my tea

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Excellent! I look forward to some dosing error or contamination of my jab that turns me into...

If nothing else it will save the annoyance of forgetting to bring a knife in with my tea
    Wow, what a picture Terry!

Looks like a scene/advertising poster from a sci-fi horror movie.

But as most of us with a brain actually realise, these scare stories and videos about vaccines making us magnetic are absolute poppycock!

I reiterate that those people who produced those videos about people becoming magnetised by the jabs (which were probably faked) are simply nutjobs with nothing better to do but prey on the vulnerable and gullible via cyberspace!

They should hang their heads in shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post

The key thing is TWO doses. If you've only had one it's only about 30% effective against the Indian Variant.

I thought it particularly low for that to be sneaked out late on a Saturday night.
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 23-05-21 at 17:46.

The vaccinations in the UK now seem to be motoring ahead once again.

72 per cent have had their first jab and 43 per cent have had their second.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    The key thing is TWO doses. If you've only had one it's only about 30% effective against the Indian Variant.

I thought it particularly low for that to be sneaked out late on a Saturday night.
    For me the overriding point here is that the vaccine is effective against the variant. Given that these vaccines use the same mechanism for halting infection, it bodes incredibly well for almost every other vaccine we have to combat this coronavirus.

Keep in mind that this variant is more concerning due to the nature of its mutations. If our current vaccines can induce immunity against a highly mutated form of this coronavirus then it gives credence to the idea that further mutated strains will also fall victim to these vaccines.

It obviously would be better if one dose gave that much immunity, but there is a reason we need two doses.

Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast

Thread Information