Page 42 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    One stop Covid Shop!

It's in.............Our main shopping centre! Unbelievably stupid! Empty shop, bung it in there,
    Centre of town, park in multi-storey, use lifts, mingle with all the Christmas shoppers and sale shoppers in January!
    Great decision. So you either catch it on the way there = herd immunity, or if not the vaccination sorts you out

Potential names for said shop:

VacLand

Straight To The Point

Sharp's

I'm sure the media vultures are hovering waiting for the first vaccinated person to test positive for covid..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm sure the media vultures are hovering waiting for the first vaccinated person to test positive for covid..
    I bet some of the antivaxxers are hoping that mass vaccinations get cancelled if cases start spiralling out of control, if people either end up catching Covid during their vaccination trips or those administering the vaccines are at risk of catching Covid, or both.

BTW, this is just pure hypothetical speculation that I have spoken of in jest, and not what I truly believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I bet some of the antivaxxers are hoping that mass vaccinations get cancelled if cases start spiralling out of control, if people either end up catching Covid during their vaccination trips or those administering the vaccines are at risk of catching Covid, or both.

BTW, this is just pure hypothetical speculation that I have spoken of in jest, and not what I truly believe.
    We shall see what unfolds but yes, there will be those praying for failure to reinforce their 'case' .

Happily, my elderly aunt (91) has had her first jab at the hospital and is due the second just after Christmas, whilst on the same day my mother-in-law (84) gets her first - at her local GP surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    We shall see what unfolds but yes, there will be those praying for failure to reinforce their 'case' .
    How awful. I hope not...

From https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55410574

The company behind the Covid-19 vaccine being given to people in the UK says it is "highly likely" the vaccine will protect people against the new variant of the virus. But if necessary, the vaccine could be re-engineered in a matter of weeks, BioNTech's boss said.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    How awful. I hope not...
    Have a look at the comments here, Vee.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55410574

Just a couple;
    vacinne brought in too early, they will not admit its useless as cost too much for that honesty approach
    Don't need theories % of people global who have caught COVID 1%. Vaccine tested who caught COIVD 5%. How can that be fit for purpose when without you have a great chance of not been infected. Add in it not fully tested. Waste of money lining chemical companies pockets
    Yes, no doubt. But keep your mask on and do as you’re told.

Yeah, those comments are not promising, PM...but I love the picture!! I always tease my students that I'm allergic to stupid

There's a lot of positive comments too PM. Though I'll admit I'm struggling to stay positive right now.

Page 42 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread Information