Page 53 of 148 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Let's face it..The vultures will be hovering over "The Already Vaccinated" to salivate over confirmed Covid cases....

I feel sorry for poor old Margaret Keenan..Every future cough will be seized upon by her carers with trepidation. She won't be allowed to have an off day for the rest of her life!
    Agreed. They would love someone to fall down dead exiting the hospital.

If Margaret Keenan died peacefully in the near future her family will be fending off the scumbags (god forbid anything of that nature happening to her for a long time to come).

I'm disappointed in the BBC covering the story of one nurse. The piece seemed to be getting at the dose delay issue using that nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Agreed. They would love someone to fall down dead exiting the hospital.

If Margaret Keenan died peacefully in the near future her family will be fending off the scumbags (god forbid anything of that nature happening to her for a long time to come).

I'm disappointed in the BBC covering the story of one nurse. The piece seemed to be getting at the dose delay issue using that nurse.
    Yes and it's only just one person out of more than a million so far, so it looks like the inevitable conclusion-jumping has already started!

My family is lucky because my dad works for a big drug company so did not lose his job yet.

His company are developing a vaccine but not yet ready.

My dad said that Pfizer is bad because they made a vaccine which can only be used in rich countries. Poor countries in Asia and Africa do not have sufficient infrastructure for preserve vaccine at minus 60 temperature. Most people in poir countries do not possess a refrigerator.

I do not like to agree with my dad but this time I think that he is correct.

Also, Pfizer vaccination is too expensive

American companies exvept McDonalds are not welcome here because they bear no responsibility for condition of other countries' society. They think only about profit.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblehead View Post
    My family is lucky because my dad works for a big drug company so did not lose his job yet.

His company are developing a vaccine but not yet ready.

My dad said that Pfizer is bad because they made a vaccine which can only be used in rich countries. Poor countries in Asia and Africa do not have sufficient infrastructure for preserve vaccine at minus 60 temperature. Most people in poir countries do not possess a refrigerator.

I do not like to agree with my dad but this time I think that he is correct.

I agree with your dad on this one!

My Dad has grown an extra head since his jab, is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Completely normal. A real bonus for double headers...

Sign me up! It would make it so much easier for me to shovel a pasty in and smoke a fag at the same time!

Hi Guys l had my covid vaccine today and l didn't even feel it, tonight l have the shivers, headache and feeling a bit achey, but l believe it's a small price to pay, but that's just my opinion and l appreciate not everyone wants it for whatever reason, but for anyone doubting covid work where l work its real! take care everyone xx

Only a problem if you grow 3. Soooo argumentative

Page 53 of 148 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread Information